Office Manager - Lancashire - £negotiable
A well respected, Multi sited Law firm based in Lancashire who are looking for an experience and highly skilled Office Manager.
They are an established Law firm, looking for a n office manager who shares over 4 years experience of running a similar large office which has multiple locations.
The main duties will be to, oversee the day to day running of the firm and the smooth running of the firms offices., carry out the execution of policies decided by the Partners, assisting the Managing Partner, Quality and Compliance-Manage accreditation membership and renewal including Lexcel, CQS, IIP, Submit SRA Firm Recognition and Practising Certificate documentation annually, Support the Firms H.R.
function, Manage HR issues, staff inductions and support the Partners in staff recruitment, Support the Partners in staff appraisals, Assist the Quality and Compliance Office to ensure regulatory compliance, Training-maintain training plans and records for all staff etc.
The firm is offering excellent opportunities for the right candidate.
The salary on offer is negotiable depending upon your experience.
More Jobs from Clayton legal
- Real Estate: Sales & Home Ownership - Manchester City Centre
- Divorce Solicitor
- Legal Cashier - Preston - £Neg
- Senior Conveyancer - Manchester
- RTA Fee Earner - Widnes - £21,000
- Private Client Paralegal - Manchester - £Negotiable
- Trainee Conveyancer - Southport - £16,000
- Fee Earner - EL/PL - Liverpool
- Solicitor - Clinical Negligence - West Yorkshire
- Case Management Developer
- Criminal Paralegal - Central Manchester - £25,000
- Family Paralegal - Manchester - £22,000
- Legal Cashier - Stockport - £Neg
- Immigration Paralegal
- Partner, Contentious Construction
- Construction & Engineering Solicitor/Associate
- Private Client Solicitor - South East London - £Neg
- Residential Property Solicitor / Licensed Conveyancer
- Residential Conveyancing Paralegal
- Fee Earner - Conveyancing - West Yorkshrie