1st Line Support - £18-20K - Macclesfield, Cheshire.
1st Line Support - Macclesfield, Cheshire.
Due to expansion and growth in our business we are looking to recruit an Installation and 1st Line Support Engineer to join the team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with growing IT Company in Macclesfield
The successful candidate will be dealing with software installations and troubleshooting issues relating to previous installations for a large number of customers across the United Kingdom and Republic Ireland.
You will need to:
, Deliver support in a timely and professional manor
, Work to Achieve Key Personal targets, benchmarks and call quality standards
, Work to Achieve Key Team targets, benchmarks and call quality standards
, Demonstrate the ability to work to deadlines
, Pass and annual data protection and computer misuse assessment
, Work as Part of a Team
, Troubleshooting problems by telephone and remote access
, Handle day-to-day support and validation activities maintaining company's customer base
, Provide assistance to the Project Manager
, Helping to improve company systems, procedures and knowledge
Working as part of a growing team you will be fully trained in all aspects of services and technology that the company provide to its clients.
, In-House Training
, Data Protection Act Awareness
, Computer Missus Act Awareness
, General Office Administration
Although no formal qualifications are needed for this role, the following is desirable:
, 4 GCSE's including English & Maths at grade C or above
, Literacy and numeracy skills at GCSE level
, A high level of IT knowledge and skills
, At least 1 year in a customer service environment or support environment.
Skills and Knowledge
, Excellent Telephone Skills
, Ability to Listen and Follow Instructions
, Planning and Organisational Skills
, Clear concise communication
, Professional Approach to Work
, Knowledge of CRM packages such as Salesforce is desirable but not essential
, Microsoft Office
1st Line Support Engineer - Macclesfield, Cheshire
More Jobs from Adria Solutions Ltd
- C# Software Engineer - South Manchester / Cheshire
- C# Software Developer X 2 – Buxton, Derbyshire
- C# ASP.NET Software Developer – Macclesfield £45K + 15% Bonus
- C# .NET Developer – Wilmslow – Flexi Work £50K
- VB.NET or C# / ASP.NET - Developer - Northwich
- C# Lead Developer - Manchester - £50K
- .Net Web Developer – C# MVC – Manchester
- ASP.NET / C# / MVC Web Developer - Manchester X 3 £35-55K
- Senior .NET Developer £35-50K – ASP.NET, C#, MVC – Manchester
- .NET / ASP.NET Developer X 2 £30-45K – Stockport C# or VB.NET
- .NET (C#) Developer – South Manchester
- C# Web Developer - £40-55K – Stockport ASP.NET MVC.
- Junior Business Analyst – Wilmslow £32K
- Technical Architect – Manchester – C# / MVC.
- Senior C# Technical Lead, Manchester £50-55K
- Senior C# Developer / Technical Lead, Manchester
- Technical Architect – Manchester Circa £60K C#, MVC, ASP.NET.
- Infrastructure Architect – Circa £55,000 + 20% Bonus
- Software Project Manager – Manchester £40-50K
- Infrastructure Engineer – Bury £35K