Recruiter - Young and Dynamic International Company
NonStop Recruitment is one of Europe's fastest-growing recruitment firms with attractive and modern offices based in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic in desirable locations such as the City Bank Tower in London and Danube House in central Prague.
We have significant and exciting growth plans for 2018 and above, expanding from 220 employees to over 300.
So, why should you not give yourself the chance to become greater with us starting from our Prague-based riverside office?
What do you need to know about the job?
Recruitment is fundamentally a high-end sales role where the telephone is the best means of communication.
It involves understanding clients needs, finding people who can be suitable and help to manage the process from start to finish.
It sounds simple, but due to the large range of skills that it takes to do this, it is a highly in demand service.
Because of this earnings can be significant within your first 2 years in business (50.000 plus euros per year)
Why work for NonStop though?
What makes NonStop stand out from our competitors is that we have a fully integrated training team based in Prague.
What this allows us to do is invest in training new recruiters and help develop them into becoming fully fledged junior consultants (typically within 3-4 months).
All our management and senior management team came into the business from this training academy and it's a big part as to why NonStop is now a significant player in European recruitment.
NonStop focuses on niche and high-end industries and has many well-established clients across Europe.
Such industries include Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Chemicals and Cyber Security.
Using Pharmaceuticals as an example, we have placed candidates in 19 of the top 20 pharmaceutical companies in the world.
The candidates that we place into companies make a significant impact on these businesses.
Many agencies have a focus on large numbers and working roles on mass, while at NonStop we are far more specialised.
Because of this our consultants genuinely become industry experts over time.
We teach the skills, but below are some of the key requirements:
Sound good? NonStop is growing fast and strong and I would recommend anyone who is interested in an international career with exceptional bonuses, a supportive management team, fantastic training and an incredible set of colleagues to go with it, to get in touch with our Talent Acquisition team as soon as possible.
We run assessment days across Prague and London on a weekly basis, giving you a chance to come and meet us and understand if working for NonStop Recruitment is the right career for you.
If interested, send us your CV with the subject NM.PHARMA on: email@example.com
Please note we can only accept applications from candidates are able to work in Europe without visa sponsorship.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Chef de projets Affaires Réglementaires - Challennge innovant
- Responsable Affaires Réglementaires Biosimilaires - Paris
- Responsable Affaires Réglementaires - Suisse
- Responsable Affaires Réglementaires expérimenté - CDI
- Marketing Automation Specialist-Med Tech - Swiss
- Chargé Affaires Réglementaires expérimenté - CDI
- Chargé Affaires Réglementaires expériementé - CDI
- Senior Product Manager OTC-Berlin
- German Recruitment Consultant Progress to Manager
- International Recruiter - Italian and Englisg - Move to Prague
- INTEGRATED PLANNER - fast paced FMCG environment
- Uncapped Commission - No Experience Needed - Prague
- KS3 Geography teacher/NW London/Immediate start
- QA Associate, GMP QMS Development
- Sales Manager LifeSciences France - Top 5 Company
- Head of Analytical Development, Leadership Team
- responsable pharmacovigilance et information médicale
- Representante de Ventas: Biotecnología y Biología Molecular
- Primary teaching roles/London/Immediate and Jan start
- German Speaker? Sales? Relocate to Prague