Head of Quality Assurance - Global Leader
My client currently has a vacancy open for the Head of QA operations position.
In this position, you will take full leadership responsibility for the QA release and QA complaint teams for oral dosage forms of the anti-invective's production line.
In this position, you will be reporting directly to the directory board which is an opportunity for your hard work, efforts, and achievement to be noticed by senior members of staff.
My client is a global leader in the pharmaceutical industry that develops antibiotics, injectable cancer drugs and innovative biosimilar, with a pipeline of high-quality work in place, this is an opportunity for you to learn new things and gain valuable experience in an ever-growing industry.
As head of QA operations, your main responsibilities will include:
, Batch record review for the final release products
, Evaluation and processing of complains and deviations
, Improvement of quality systems and SOPs
, Conduct risk analyses
, Involvement in qualification and validation processes
Key requirements of this role include:
, Minimum of 5 years experience in the pharmaceutical industry, including pervious experience working as a QP
, Must be fluent in English and German
, Previous management experience
, Strong communication and leadership skills
For more information, please send an updated version of your CV on MS Word via email@example.com or call Jack Clare on +44 0207 9402 105 (extension: 3116).
Successful candidates will be contacted within 48 hours and interviewed immediately.
Not the right position for you? Know somebody that will be right for the role? If you refer a successfully placed candidate Nonstop will reward you with $200 worth of Amazon Gift Vouchers! So please pass this advertisement onto any quality assurance professionals who are seeking exciting new opportunities in Austria.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised recruitment companies in Europe, specialising in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Pharma Supply Chain – Opportunities in Germany
- Medical Brand Manager for a Global role-Swiss
- Procurement Manager – Pharmaceutical Giant
- Territory Manager - Dentale - Toscana
- Progression Op.- Geotechnical - Bristol, Manc.
- As. Director/Award-Winning Consultancy/Yorkshire
- Pharmacovigilance in Bern – Plan your career!
- Ventas y Desarrollo de Negocio: Biología Molecular
- Engineering Manager (Reliability) up to €75,000
- Consultant Social Worker: MASH
- Commissioning Engineer; HVAC Pharma
- Social Worker - Stable Service
- Social Worker: MASH (non-Driving)
- Looked After Team Social Workers - ASAP Start
- AMHP - Interview Next Week
- R&A Social Worker's Needed - Flexible Working
- Outside IR35 - CP Social Worker Needed - Phone IV
- MASH Team - QSW Screening Role - Office Based
- English Teacher - New Academy - Teaching Key Stage 3
- Administration Assistant, Large Multinational Company, Basel