Band 6 Physiotherapist - Ministry of Defence - Musculoskeletal
Band 6 Physiotherapist - Ministry of Defence - Musculoskeletal - Brecon - £26 - £30ph
We are recruiting a band 6 Locum Physiotherapist to join the MSK team for our armed forces client.
This role will be based in Brecon, South Wales.
The ideal candidate will have good experience of Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy.
It would be ideal for the suitable candidate to have a strong sporting history.
This is a unique opportunity as the manager is looking to work closely with the successful applicant to develop and build on existing skill set.
This role is full time and to start ASAP for 20 hours per week.
The contract initially goes on until the 15th December.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Complex caseloads - musculoskeletal and spinal injuries specialism
- Excellent transport links
- Opportunity to coach and mentor therapists and therapy students
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Physiotherapist will have experience of…
- Sports Injuries
- NHS work
As a Physiotherapist you MUST be
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.
Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Social Worker - Children and Families - Hampshire
- Senior Social Worker - Child Protection - Nottingham City
- Prison Nurse - RGN or RMN
- RGN or RMN - Prison Service
- Social Worker - Looked After Children ( LAC ) Team
- Prison Nurse - RGN or RMN - Male Youth Offender Institute
- RGN or RMN - Prison Nurse
- RGN or RMN - Prison Nurse
- RGN or RMN - Staff Nurse - Elderly
- RGN or RMN - Prison Nurse - Category B Prison Service
- Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Learning disabilities - Part- time -
- Social Worker - Targeted Youth Support Team - Hertfordshire
- Social Worker - Complex Care - Bromley - £28ph
- Social Worker - Adults First Response - Redbridge - £28ph
- Prison Nurse - Prison Service - Adult Male Category B
- RGN or RMN - Prison Nurse - Closed Prison Service
- Adults Mental Health - Social Worker - Surrey - £28 per hour
- RMN or RGN - Prison Nurse - Category B Prison
- Prison Nurse - Adult Male Category D - Prison Service
- Prison Nurse - Prison Service - Adult Male Cateography D