Just graduated and want to gain some experience within a well established company to make your CV stand out? Look no further, I have got a role in a Production Department working as a Laboratory Assistant.
The company is hiring now with only one stage interview.
Apply now and you can start within days.
The ideal candidate will have a degree in Life Sciences but a High School Diploma is also fine.
Laboratory experience involving use of automated laboratory equipment is preferred.
Computer literacy with strong MS Office skills required.
Send the CV in the Word format to Oksana Kolesnichenko if interested or recommend this role for someone who is looking for a job: O.Kolesnichenko@nonstop-recruitment.com, Tel No: 02035191775| Int Ext: 3176
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Ingénieur Essais - Poste choc !
- Pharmacien Affaires Réglementaires - Lyon !
- Reputable Chemical Distribution Company is hiring
- Grow the business, Chemical Sales Rep, Belgium
- SEPARATION SCIENTIST – join a pharmaceutical giant
- HTA MANAGER – join a world leader
- Quality Operations Head and QP, Sterile Site
- Numerous West Midlands Social Work Posts Available
- Adoption Social Worker in a Very Stable Service
- Corporate Parenting Social Worker - High Performing LA
- International Recruitment with Award Winning Training
- Senior Development Scientist – Inkjet Inks
- Formulation & Design Engineer – Cosmetics
- Commercial Life Science, environnement idéal !
- Recruitment Consultant - Start a new Career - Training Provided
- Elektrotechniker mit Erfahrung - Senior Position
- EHS Expert in Deutschland - schnelle Karriereentwicklung
- R&D Cardio Project Manager – Lead the way!
- Clinical Trials – Lead and Innovation
- Senior Statistical Programmer - Rhine-Main