Regulatory Affairs Specialist
Join a fast growing company and be part of innovation and discoveries contributing personally to the company development and growth.
Based in the heart of Ghent you will enjoy socialising with your colleagues after work enjoying vast variety of good restaurants and bars.
You will be dealing with various departments within the company gaining invaluable experience and taking on more responsibilities within the business..
To be successful you will need to have:
- Pharmacy degree
- RIP number
- 4 - 5 years experience in Regulatory Affairs
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Experience with diverse portfolio (Food supplements, Medical devices, Pharma)
The salary is highly competitive.
If interested or would like to discuss further please send your CV in the Word format to Oksana Kolesnichenko.
If this role is not suitable to you or you are simply not interested at this moment in life, please share it with someone who might be and get rewarded for it (we offer 250 euros in high street vouchers if the candidate is placed):
O.Kolesnichenko@nonstop-recruitment.com, Tel No: 0032(0)24034980| Int Ext: 3176
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Sales Life Science, opportunité de carrière !
- Junior Headhunter / Consultants - Work abroad!
- Entry Recruitment Specialist - International Growing Agency
- Labelling/CMC As./Dynamic role in Growing Pharma com. /Bath
- Variety of Roles in Leading Geotechnical Firm/UK
- Vertriebsleiter Onkologie - Top-Tier Biopharma
- Lean Manager Med Tech sector - Switzerland
- RA Manager - exclusive role - key position - German Swiss site
- International Recruitment with Award Winning Training
- QA Position - Pharma - Top company
- QMS/CAPA Specialist - high tech products - big growth plans
- URGENT: R&D Director – Industrial Paints
- URGENT: Sales reps lubricants - India
- Social Worker – Child Protection - Capped Caseload of 16
- Sales Representative - Imaging Surgery - Capital Device- Spain
- Field Service Engineer - Laboratory Diagnostics - Munich
- Customer and Office Assistant – Medical Corporation- Munich
- Not just a RA Manager
- Sales Specialist - Luxury Brands - East Germany/Berlin
- Regulatory Affairs Manager, Belgium