CARE ASSISTANTS - Full & Part Time Night Shifts Available - SALE
CARE ASSISTANTS – Full & Part Time Night Shifts Available - SALE
HOURLY RATE: £7.50
CONTRACT: FULL & PART TIME NIGHT SHIFTS 7.45pm—8am
BASED IN SALE
Our client is a development-led care home operator providing ‘New Generation’ care facilities.
From the initial concept and design of the building, through to construction, recruitment and care delivery, this company carefully considers every last detail of each care facility that it creates and the high level of service that it is able to offer.
The health, well-being and happiness of their residents is always their number one priority.
Their new stunning care home is a lovely and luxurious care home located in the charming village of Ashton-on-Mersey in Sale, South Manchester is registered to provide care to 57 residents who have a variety of care needs including residential, nursing and dementia. The home opened its doors in May 2017 and due to the success of the home they are opening a further unit, leaving more opportunities Care Assistants to join the growing team.
The Care Assistants will report directly into the Senior Carers and have the experience and confidence in delivering exceptional customer care supported by your team members. They are looking for night carers, full time and part time, shifts are 7.45pm—8am.
- To deliver care to residents in line with the agreed care plan.
- To deliver hands on care to residents in a person centred way.
- To support residents to enjoy quality of life.
- To assist the Home Manager and Senior Care Assistant in the normal running of the home.
- Modelling best practise when delivering care, keeping updated as part of personal development plan.
- Participating verbally in the ongoing assessment, planning and evaluation of residents.
- Ensuring that changes in residents needs are identified to the Senior Care Assistant.
- Assisting residents in all aspects of their physical, emotional and spiritual care needs in line with the agreed care plan.
- Monitoring residents who may be confused and assisting the promotion of continence.
- Deliver of social activities by interacting with residents and helping them continue with hobbies and activities in the home.
- Answering the nurse call system and giving assistance as required.
- Assisting residents who need help during meal times.
- Practise maximum integrity in all dealings with residents’ personal and financial affairs.
Skills and experience required:
- Experience at Care Assistant level in a care environment is preferable.
- Care certificate of equivalent or a willingness to achieve this in the first 12 months of employment.
- Evidence of good care practice knowledge relating to the care of older people.
- Demonstrate a sound knowledge of the 6 principles of care and how they underpin the delivery of care in a residential/Nursing setting.
- Demonstrate the ability to work in a team.
- Demonstrate self-motivation and confidence.
As a family run organisation, our client firmly believes their success is down to the passion and hard work of their staff.
If you are looking for a role which offers support and professional development whilst also providing opportunities to influence and develop key aspects of resident’s care, please apply ASAP.
(Position is subject to a DBS check.)
*PLEASE NOTE – by applying to this position, you agree for your CV to be submitted to our client, who shall contact you directly, should your application make their short-list.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Perm / Ongoing
- Rate: Â£7.50 - 7.50 per hour + +
- Location: Sale, Greater Manchester, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Acapella Recruitment
- Contact: Acapella Recruitment
- Tel: 01245408436
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: L170803R
- Posted: 2017-08-03 18:20:51 -
- View all Jobs from Acapella Recruitment
More Jobs from Acapella Recruitment
- Managing Director - (Pharmaceutical Aseptic Compounding)
- Full Time Dental Nurse - Carlisle
- TRAINEE / JUNIOR CHEF -Excellent Salary +Â£500 joining bonus!
- Part-Time Relief Night Porter - Gosfield, Essex
- Grounds and Buildings Maintenance Operative
- Claims Management Administrator - Bury
- JUNIOR / TRAINEE CHEF -Great Salary + Tips + Â£500 joining bonus!
- International Trade Administrator (Import/Export) - Bradford
- Export Advisor - Client Services - (SALES) - Bradford
- PRODUCT DESIGNER
- Joinery Manager / Foreman
- Youth Workers (all levels) Residential Childcare -Herts /Essex
- Skilled Fabricator / Plater -(Steel / Metalworks)
- RETAIL STORE MANAGER (Menswear) - within Swindon Designer Outlet
- Retail Sales Advisor -(Menswear)- 20hrs per wk - Swindon
- ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER (Retail / Menswear) - SWINDON
- EXPERIENCED RETAIL MANAGER - (Menswear) - Bournemouth
- Technical Support Agent
- ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT - PURCHASING
- Solicitor - (Private Client Department)