Interim EU Internal Communications Manager- Employee Engagement
An interim opportunity has arisen working for one of the big disruptors in consumer travel, leveraging the emerging IoT (Internet of Things) space whilst transforming how the regular family holidays.
In this role you will be looking to re-evalganise their employee engagement programme following a major acquisition and restructure, supporting them with the EU wide internal communications and employee engagement programme over the rest of this year.
In this role, you will be taking control of executing a broad range of internal communications and employee brand engagement programmes designed to educate internal stakeholders across both head office and regional teams throughout Europe.
Targeting all business divisions on what changes will be happening following a major re-org programme following both a big acquisition and also as the business sets itself up for substantial future growth.
This will include new brand values and positioning, telling the stories and bringing them to life with what is a massively diverse employee base, and doing so in a consistent and meaningful way.
The brand and employee engagement communications programme you will be responsible for will include:
- Broad range of content based communications delivered both digitally via employee portals, and in print media
- Developing and delivering a range of presentations at events, including conferences and roundtable meetings
- Taking in feedback from across the business and adjusting communications programmes accordingly, whilst ensuring they remain consistent with the new employer brand positioning and business objectives
- Adjusting the programme to take into account regional nuances and variations to ensure they align to local market needs.
This is a major player in the dot com travel industry, one of the core disruptors which have led to a significant switch in how families across the world research and book holidays.
Your role will bridge between the marketing, communications and people (HR) teams - these sits across both London and US offices principally, and your interactions will be up to and including the chief exec office and their respective executive leadership team.
So they're looking for someone who's able to act with a high degree of autonomy to get the programme running this side of the pond, and can push the engagement programme forward with all EU operations successfully, and is very polished in their approach to working with senior business leaders in a matrix operation.
If you're interested in finding out more about this opportunity, why not get in touch today!
Role: Interim EU Internal Communications Manager - Employee Engagement
Location: Central London
Rate: £250-300 per day (experience dependant)
Term: Initially likely to be 6 months
- Ideally you've had experience working on the execution side of business and employee change programmes, delivering internal communications programmes to an international audience of internal stakeholder across functions, and are able to demonstrate how you've delivered positive engagement these audiences
- Experience of delivering a multi-channel internal communications programme which will include employee portals, roadshows, events, conferences, etc.
- Very strong written skills and the creation of engaging content for employees
- You've ideally done this for a business of this type, that's either technology led, a high profile consumer brand, could be within consumer travel or in the IoT space, or a business that's recognised for excellence within internal communications programmes such as the major consumer telecoms firms
- Must have the necessary visas to live and work in the UK - sponsorship cannot be provided.
For further information please contact:
Managing Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
01892 507 100
You can view all our vacancies on our web site www.bluepelican.com, or call 01892 507 100 and ask for the marketing division.
More Jobs from Blue Pelican
- Digital Data Planner
- Interim International Events Manager
- Insights Manager
- Interim Insights Manager
- Marketing Automation Specialist
- Family Solicitor
- Interim Social Media Insights Manager
- Social Media Insights Manager
- Digital/Online Marketing Manager - SEO/PPC - Travel
- Product Management
- Portfolio Office Management
- Recruitment Consultant x 3 - Life Sciences
- Senior Analyst
- Private Client Lawyer
- Product/Propositions Team Lead
- Interim Senior Propositions Manager - Go to market
- Brand Manager - Travel
- Superstar PR executive required
- Head of Marketing
- Senior Proposition Manager - Consumer Services