Chemical Industry Leader - Product Manager
Chemical Industry Leader - Product Manager
For one of our clients, well known world leader in chemical distribution, I am currently looking for a Product Manager who will join the German Team.
In this excited position you will be responsible for the work of industrial chemicals team, which means previous experience within the industry is definitely a must.
The great advantage of this role is the fact you can whether work from the office or you can be home based if you prefer more independent way of working.
What they are looking for:
- Ideal candidate should have at least a Bachelor degree in relevant subject ( business economics or any science subject) as well as proven track record of working in business development /strategic sourcing/ marketing/competitive analysis/negotiations
- They expect you to understand the chemical market both on the side of customer needs and on the technical side of it.
What is important is that you should be able to translate customers needs into new opportunities with product portfolio
- Our client will prefer the candidates that have already gathered experience within international companies and have already dealt with multi-country/regional customers and suppliers
- Excellent communication skills in English and German are required!
Your tasks will include:
- Most important part of your role will be being responsible for the commercial leadership for allocated product groups and suppliers to achieve volumes, share, and sales growth targets across Europe
- You will make sure that the full process of execution of product group, product and supplier strategies, supplier selection, and other commercial objectives are fulfilled
- Agreeing pricing on behalf of countries for centrally-priced contracts and operate inter company prices as well as defining guidelines for Procurement teams to drive compliance to Preferred Suppliers in execution of orders
The position will definitely give you an opportunity to work on more than just one level on more than just one task on a daily base.
You will feel and live the diversity!
If working in a well respected and market leading company appeals to you, apply today by emailing a recent CV in word format to Paulina Suder at email@example.com or call me on +49 (0) 8921 0933 64.
Keywords: Product Management/Chemicals/Marketing/Strategy Planning/Germany/Business Development/Germany/German
Having launched in 2015 NonStop Chemicals is one of the fastest growing recruitment companies in Europe.
Our consultants act as specialist consultants within a niche field to ensure they are the go to experts for all recruitment matters.
We currently cover a number of areas including Regulatory Affairs, Research & Development (all applications including Composites, Adhesives etc), Sales and Marketing, Supply Chain, EHS, Environmental Affairs (Contaminated Land, Acoustics etc) and much more.
My specialist area of expertise includes:
Regulatory (REACh, CLP, GHS, Safety Data Sheets / SDS, Biocides (98/8), Agrochemical/Crop Protection, Pesticide, Insecticide, Cosmetics, Flavours, Fragrance, Toxicologist, Ecotoxicologist Environmental Fate, Environmental Risk Assessment
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- MarComs specialist- International focus-Swiss
- SAP/Excel knowledge – one step to a permanent job
- Conditionnement/Thermoformage: Directeur des opérations
- Entry-Level Sales - Prague Office - International Career
- Uncapped Commission - No Experience Needed - Prague
- Backlog Projects in the West Midlands - Work From Home
- Representante de Ventas Científico: Diagnóstico Oncológico
- Children With Disabilities Social Worker - Compressed Week
- Einstiegslevel - Personalvermittler - Umzug nach Prag
- Deutschsprachiger Personalberater – Umzug nach Prag!
- Care Management Team - QSW Needed - Low Cases
- Technical support life sciences
- Production Planner- Arricchisci il tuo profilo professionale!
- Application Specialist - Transplant
- QUALITY SYSTEM VALIDATION - SETTORE BIOMEDICALE - MODENA
- VALIDATION ENGINEER - SETTORE BIOMEDICALE - MODENA
- SEN Teacher – ASAP Start, Outstanding School!
- Rekrutierungsberater Gelegenheit-Arbeit in Prag
- Qualified Social Workers - Supported and Valued
- Field Sales - Construction Coatings - North Germany