SENIOR CARE ASSISTANTS -(NIGHTS)- Full & Part Time - SALE
SENIOR CARE ASSISTANTS – Full & Part Time Nights - SALE
- £8.50 per hour.
- Full & Part Time Night shifts available.
- Based in Sale.
Our client is a development-led care home operator providing ‘New Generation’ care facilities.
From the initial concept and design of the building, through to construction, recruitment and care delivery, this company carefully considers every last detail of each care facility that it creates and the high level of service that it is able to offer.
The health, well-being and happiness of their residents is always their number one priority.
Their new stunning care home is a lovely and luxurious home located in the charming village of Ashton-on-Mersey in Sale, South Manchester and is registered to provide care to 57 residents who have a variety of care needs including residential, nursing and dementia.
The home opened its doors in May 2017 and due to the success of the home they are opening a further unit, leaving more opportunities available for Senior Care Assistants to join the growing team.
The Senior Care Assistant will report directly into the Home Manager and will have the experience and confidence in delivering exceptional customer care supported by your team members.
They currently have night shifts available, part time and full time.
Hours are 7.45pm-8am with paid breaks.
- To deliver hands on care to residents in a person centred manner.
- To participate in the dispensing of medicine.
- To be responsible for the running of a community within the care home.
- To assist the Home Manager and Registered Nurses in the running of the home.
- To continually improve the quality of care delivered.
- Keeping up to date with best practise as part of an ongoing personal development plan.
- Keeping up to date and implementing the company Care Practice Guidelines / Procedures.
- Participating in the ongoing assessment, planning and evaluation of residents.
- Daily recording of residents care.
- Ensure that changes in need are observed and reported.
- Along with your main duties, you will also be expected to carry out any other duties that are reasonably asked of you by the Home Manager.
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum of 12 months experience at Care Assistant level in a care environment.
- Experience working with older people.
- NVQ Level 2 in Social Care of equivalent.
- NVQ Level 3 in Social Care or equivalent/ the achievement of this in the first 12 months of their employment.
- Evidence of the ability to contribute to the assessment, planning and evaluation of the care needs of older people.
- Demonstrate a sound knowledge of the 6 principles of care and how they should underpin delivery of care in a residential/Nursing setting.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate self motivation and confidence.
As a family run organisation, our client firmly believes their success is down to the passion and hard work of their staff.
If you are looking for a role which offers support and professional development whilst also providing opportunities to influence and develop key aspects of resident’s care, please apply ASAP.
*PLEASE NOTE – by applying to this opportunity, you agree for your CV to be submitted to our client, who shall contact you directly, should your application make their short-list.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Perm / Ongoing
- Rate: Â£8.50 - 8.50 per hour + +
- Location: Sale, Greater Manchester, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Acapella Recruitment
- Contact: Acapella Recruitment
- Tel: 01245408436
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: L170803R1
- Posted: 2017-08-03 18:32:01 -
- View all Jobs from Acapella Recruitment
More Jobs from Acapella Recruitment
- Pharmacy Dispenser / Counter Assistant - Full or Part Time
- Assistant Project Coordinator, Insurance repairs -(Building Co.)
- Managing Director - (Pharmaceutical Aseptic Compounding)
- Full Time Dental Nurse - Carlisle
- TRAINEE / JUNIOR CHEF -Excellent Salary +Â£500 joining bonus!
- Part-Time Relief Night Porter - Gosfield, Essex
- Grounds and Buildings Maintenance Operative
- Claims Management Administrator - Bury
- JUNIOR / TRAINEE CHEF -Great Salary + Tips + Â£500 joining bonus!
- International Trade Administrator (Import/Export) - Bradford
- Export Advisor - Client Services - (SALES) - Bradford
- PRODUCT DESIGNER
- Joinery Manager / Foreman
- Youth Workers (all levels) Residential Childcare -Herts /Essex
- Skilled Fabricator / Plater -(Steel / Metalworks)
- RETAIL STORE MANAGER (Menswear) - within Swindon Designer Outlet
- Retail Sales Advisor -(Menswear)- 20hrs per wk - Swindon
- ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER (Retail / Menswear) - SWINDON
- EXPERIENCED RETAIL MANAGER - (Menswear) - Bournemouth
- Technical Support Agent