Teamlead Position in Regulatory Affairs - South Germany
This is a good opportunity to further develop your management skills and become an efficient team leader.
- 5 + years of experience in Regulatory Affairs in Pharma industry
- Team management experience
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Good command of English preferred (spoken and written)
- University degree in Pharma, Chemistry, Biology or any related subject
Interviews now! Apply today!
If you think you are suitable for this position please send your updated CV in word format to Moiz Malik at M.Malik@nonstop-recruitment.com or call on the contact number given below to find out more.
If this is not the ideal role for you, feel free to recommend someone suitable and benefit from our referral bonus (Amazon Vouchers worth £250).
Non Stop Recruitment
Phone: 0044 203 519 1775
Internal Extension: 3205
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Representante de Ventas Científico: Diagnóstico Oncológico
- Children With Disabilities Social Worker - Compressed Week
- Einstiegslevel - Personalvermittler - Umzug nach Prag
- Deutschsprachiger Personalberater – Umzug nach Prag!
- Care Management Team - QSW Needed - Low Cases
- Technical support life sciences
- Production Planner- Arricchisci il tuo profilo professionale!
- Application Specialist - Transplant
- QUALITY SYSTEM VALIDATION - SETTORE BIOMEDICALE - MODENA
- VALIDATION ENGINEER - SETTORE BIOMEDICALE - MODENA
- SEN Teacher – ASAP Start, Outstanding School!
- Rekrutierungsberater Gelegenheit-Arbeit in Prag
- Qualified Social Workers - Supported and Valued
- Field Sales - Construction Coatings - North Germany
- Giovane agente commerciale- Carriera stabile
- Opportunità OPERATORE DI PRODUZIONE Pharma Veneto
- Sales Consultant, Relocate to Prague! NL Speaker
- Head Hunters - enjoy international environment
- Education Recruitment Consultant – International Company
- Initial Response Team QSW Needed Supportive Team