Teamlead Position in Regulatory Affairs - South Germany
This is a good opportunity to further develop your management skills and become an efficient team leader.
- 5 + years of experience in Regulatory Affairs in Pharma industry
- Team management experience
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Good command of English preferred (spoken and written)
- University degree in Pharma, Chemistry, Biology or any related subject
Interviews now! Apply today!
If you think you are suitable for this position please send your updated CV in word format to Moiz Malik at M.Malik@nonstop-recruitment.com or call on the contact number given below to find out more.
If this is not the ideal role for you, feel free to recommend someone suitable and benefit from our referral bonus (Amazon Vouchers worth £250).
Non Stop Recruitment
Phone: 0044 203 519 1775
Internal Extension: 3205
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Ingénieur Essais - Poste choc !
- Pharmacien Affaires Réglementaires - Lyon !
- Reputable Chemical Distribution Company is hiring
- Grow the business, Chemical Sales Rep, Belgium
- SEPARATION SCIENTIST – join a pharmaceutical giant
- HTA MANAGER – join a world leader
- Quality Operations Head and QP, Sterile Site
- Numerous West Midlands Social Work Posts Available
- Adoption Social Worker in a Very Stable Service
- Corporate Parenting Social Worker - High Performing LA
- International Recruitment with Award Winning Training
- Senior Development Scientist – Inkjet Inks
- Formulation & Design Engineer – Cosmetics
- Commercial Life Science, environnement idéal !
- Recruitment Consultant - Start a new Career - Training Provided
- Elektrotechniker mit Erfahrung - Senior Position
- EHS Expert in Deutschland - schnelle Karriereentwicklung
- R&D Cardio Project Manager – Lead the way!
- Clinical Trials – Lead and Innovation
- Senior Statistical Programmer - Rhine-Main