IT Systems Manager
Our client, a Global Blue Chip Construction group, is looking for an IT systems manager to join their IT team based in maple cross.
You will manage two teams Enterprise Team (LYNC, WEB, Exchange etc) and the Platform team (Servers, SAN's etc) You will have a good balance between Managerial and Technical ideally (70/30 in favour of managerial) You will pro-actively develop working relationships with stakeholders around the business to understand their IT needs, and identify areas within the teams for constant improvement.
The successful candidate will have experience managing teams across multiple technologies, a broad understanding of Platform & Storage, Citrix and Enterprise Technologies.
You will have shown experience designing/implementing and improving a highly scalable and reliable cloud platform, including working with cloud vendors.
This is a wonderful opportunity to work with a major Blue Chip organisation with exciting ground breaking technology.
An opportunity with our client will enable you to have the freedom to advance your skills. As expected working for a world leader you will be entitled too a competitive salary and benefit package.
Send your CV now and change your life.
For more information on both contract and permanent roles via aap3, industry news and updates, check out our brand new website, follow our aap3 Recruitment page on Linkedin and follow us on twitter @aap3recruitment
More Jobs from aap3 All About People
- Project Manager - National Security
- IT Support Analyst
- Senior Programmer - (Rendering)
- Research - Network R&D Lead
- Senior GoLang Developer
- Checkpoint Engineer
- Game Designer - At A Leading Simulation Gaming company!
- Technical Lead - Network Protocols
- Mitel Implementation Engineer
- Software Tester
- Responsable Informatique - France
- Senior Lead Game Designer - Ue4
- Senior Rendering Programmer - (Ue4)
- Senior Engine Programmer - Leading Gaming Compnay
- Software Development Engineer
- Junior Or Graduate Customer Relations Associate
- Live Ops team manager
- Senior Unity Developer - At A Leading Online Games Company!!
- Experienced VR Unity Developer - (Remote And Permanent)
- Senior Systems Engineer - Avionic sub-system team.