GPW Recruitment are currently looking to fill the requirement of our client for welders based in Knowsley Industrial Estate.
Our client are a market leader in the production of metal cutting machinery.
The role involves using the Mig Process; welding mild steel and some aluminium.
Working hours will be Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm.
This is a temporary to permanent role with 13 weeks through agency.
If interested please apply or ask for Tom for more information on 01744 452085.
More Jobs from GPW Recruitment Services
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer (days)
- Production Operator / Machine Operator
- CSCS labourer - Bolton
- Lettings and Viewings Advisor
- Coded TIG Welder
- Counterbalance Driver
- Area Sales Manager - South West
- Industrial Electricians / Wireman
- Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer (elec bias)
- Shift Leader/ Production Shift Leader
- Health and Safety Co-Ordinator
- Compex Electrician
- CPCS Telehandler
- Assembly Fitter
- CNC Turner Programmer / Setter / Operator (Mon-Fri 6-2 / 2-10)
- Quality Manager
- Customer Service Advisor
- Quality Inspector / FAIR Engineer (Aerospace)
- Chartered Chemical Engineer (water exp.)