Social Worker - Older Adults/Physical Disabilities - London
Work for an Innovative Local Authority where you can work Flexibility
A London based Local Authority is looking to take on a Social Worker within their Older Persons & Physical Disabilities service.
The vacancy is due to a member of staff retiring from Social Work.
This post is within an innovative Authority which has integrated the latest technology into its service to help Social Workers and staff the opportunity to work remotely and have access to all the necessary support whilst out of the office.
Members of the team also enjoy a greater deal of flexibility due to this as they are able to work from home.
Currently the service is very stable with all managers employed on permanent contracts and having been in post for a number of years.
Furthermore having worked with the Authority for some time we currently have a number of staff within the team who have all reported a very positive experience thus far.
Caseloads are very well controlled and as the majority of cases are based in the London region there isn't the need to travel long distances to carry out visits.
Working in the team you will be able to access training and development materials to help you climb the career ladder.
You will be able to access a training Matrix which will clearly outline what you need to achieve in order to receive promotion and or pay rise.
Furthermore, to help you achieve your career goals you will have access to a training budget which you can use to fund courses provided by external organisations.
To be considered for this post or to discuss alternatives feel free to contact me, Rico on 0207 940 2100.
Alternatively you can email me an up to date CV to R.firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Quality Engineer - Industry Leader, Med Dev products, Germany S
- SENIOR Role in Leading Consultancy/Geotech./Leeds
- Social Worker – Single Assessment Team - Senior Rate
- Executive Assistant – Large Global Company - Munich
- Shift Manager , Chemical West Midlands
- Quality Assurance Opportunities-Pharma- South of Germany!
- Food Manager, Lyon, €70,000
- HTA MANAGER – join top notch experts
- Child Protection Team – New Client
- Medical Affairs - Great Opportunities in Germany
- Medical Affairs - Karrieremöglichkeiten in ganz Deutschland
- Registered Fostering Manager – Outstanding IFA
- Safeguarding Team - Social Worker Needed ASAP
- Looked After Children Team QSW West Midlands
- SCIENTIFIC ADVISOR – ONCOLOGY – rewarding career
- Social Worker - CP - £36,938
- Managing Director – Molecular Diag., International
- North West Wales - Children's QSW Needed
- WANTED! - Surgical Sales Professionals – UK South
- BD Manager– South of the UK – International Exposure!