Our client is a leader of Medical technology and Healthcare solutions globally.
Your expertise and skills are needed to develop, implement and support a development strategy across a multi-business site.
You will be responsible for sourcing and designing solutions.
Developing and evaluating and assessing strategy for all initiatives and programs.
Managing the relationships with and use of external training partners.
Responsible for selecting and managing an approach to psychometric and behavioral assessments.
You will be a key contributor to Inclusion and Diversity strategies.
Ideally you will have;
- Solid presentation and group facilitation skills.
- Ability to identify needs, design training and performance solutions and measure impact.
- Ability to influence partners and key stakeholder groups.
- Strong project management skills.
- Proven ability in coaching and mentoring
- Innovative and able to think laterally
- Ability to work within diverse work groups
- Flexibility to cover multi sites
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
More Jobs from Parkside Recruitment
- Customer Logistics Co-ordinator
- Secretary to Director and Partners
- Sales Support Administrator
- Sales Support
- Recruitment Consultant
- Workplace Pension Administrator
- Accounts Assistant
- Senior Administrator with minutes (Temp ongoing)
- Italian Speaking Data Analyst
- French speaking Data Analyst
- Recipe Developer
- Recipe Developer / Copy Writer / Online and Printed Content
- Aerospace and Avionics graduate
- Engineering Operations Director
- Credit Controller
- Fleet Manager
- Transport Manager
- Part Time Morning Receptionist