Cyber Security Analyst Vulnerability Mgmt TS/SCI
Performs all procedures necessary to ensure the safety of information systems assets and to protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction.
Typical duties include:
- Broad scope of tasks associated with vulnerability management; system and application scanning; compliance reporting and other cyber security tasks related to identifying and mitigating security vulnerabilities.
- Performs VM functions related to audit/inspection; infrastructure support; certification and accreditation; detection and response support services.
- Executes policies and guidance provided by senior functional/technical leads.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
- 8-10 years of related experience in data security administration.
- Requires DOD 8570 to IAT-III and CNDSP Specialty-Auditor
- ACAS and Linux training/experience desired.
- Must be willing to obtain and maintain a CI Polygraph.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from General Dynamics
- UNIX/Splunk Administrator
- Office 365 Exchange Administrator
- Deskside Support Supervisor
- Chief Software Engineer
- Helpdesk Manager
- Sr. Analyst, Logistics/Asset Manager - TS/SCI
- Program Analyst-TS/SCI- Alexandria, VA
- Temporary Sr. HR Business Partner (Call Center)
- TBI Research Associate
- Scientist II- Toxin Vaccine Research
- Technical Writer
- Laboratory Technician IV- Toxin Vaccine Research
- Scientist I- Toxin Vaccine Research
- Scientist II- Biomarkers
- Senior Manager Information Security
- Scientist II - Flow Cytometry
- Scientist II- Virology
- Telemetry Subject Matter Expert
- Small Molecule Subject Matter Expert
- Laboratory Technician V- Bacteriology