CNC Press Brake Operative
Our client is a long established fabrications company.
Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the services and products they offer.
An opportunity has arisen for a Press Operator to join their team.
This is the ideal role for a CNC Press Brake Operator looking to develop their career with a forward thinking company.
As a Press Operator, you will be responsible for setting and operating a variety of machines including press punch and press brake.
Your duties will include:
- Setting and operating the Press brake
- Maintaining a safe and tidy working environment
To be considered for the role of CNC Press Brake Operator, you must have:
- Experience in a similar role, such as Sheet Metal fabrication or CNC Press Brake
- Positive attitude towards work
To apply for the role of CNC Press Brake Operator, please apply via the button or link shown.
If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail
CNC Machinist, CNC Machine Operator, CNC, CNC Engineer, CNC Operator, CNC Programmer, Engineering
Baxter Personnel, Middlesbrough Branch, Suite 21, Boho 6, Linthorpe Road,
Middlesbrough, Teesside, TS1 1TX
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from Baxter Personnel ltd
- Warehouse Operative (Steel Industry)
- Assembly Operative
- Part Time Warehouse Administrator
- Office Junior (Temporary to Permanent)
- HGV Class 2 ADR Driver
- Metal Dresser
- Multi-Skilled Engineer (Electrical Bias)
- Warehouse Administrator
- Store Manager
- Assistant Store Manager
- MIG Welder
- Industrial Cleaner/Labourer
- Recruitment Resourcer
- Commercial/Industrial Electrician
- ICT E-Forms Administrator
- Shift Manager - Food Manufacturing
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Warehouse Supervisor
- Production Operative