.NET Developer in fast-growing Italian software house
Due to consistent growth and expansion on international markets, my client is currently looking for a computer engineer to join their team in Northern Italy as a Software Developer in .NET.
My client is a solid software house that has been on the market for over 20 years and has built a solid client network both on the national and international level.
Since they are currently undergoing a fast and substantial growth, it is a great chance for you to join and develop with the company - having the concrete possibility to progress with your career in the medium to long term!
In fact, my client strongly believes in internal growth and truly promotes the development of its employees.
By joining their team, you can be reassured that you will develop your skills and acquire newer ones, adding great value to your CV.
As a .NET Developer, you will develop and integrate systems and solutions based on Microsoft .NET and manage all existing systems on Microsoft.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Higher education degree in Computer Engineering;
- 2-3 years of experience in similar position;
- Skills in .NET framework;
- Great knowledge of English;
- Skills on C# and SQL;
- Willingness to travel frequently.
To apply, send me your CV in word format at: email@example.com.
If this is not for you but you know someone that could be interested, please feel free to refer them to me - for you a 250 euro voucher on Amazon if they get hired!
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Pharmacien Affaires Réglementaires - Paris
- Pharmacien Adjoint - Création de poste
- School Admin - Independent School - Lead School
- Process Engineer, North Wales, Excellent training
- Process Safety Manager Hampshire Senior
- Process Safety Consultant- Homebased Senior
- Shift Manager , Chemical West Midlands
- Deputy Shift Manager , Chemical West Midlands
- School Business Manager - Sept / Jan Start
- Finance Manager - 1 Year Mat Cover - Temp to Perm
- School Business Manager - Interviews ASAP
- PA to Headteacher - Sept Start - Interviews Next Week
- Education Recruitment Consultant – International Company
- International Trainee Recruitment Consultant - £35K - £45K OTE
- Lower KS2 Class Teacher - Shared PPA Time
- Reception Class Teacher - Fantastic School Trust
- SEN Technician - Expanding College
- Contracts & Compliance Coordinator - Expanding College
- QC Physico-Chemistry Technician-Boostez votre carrière-Liège
- Medical Editor- Fed up of Manuscripts?