Emergency Department Practitioner - Durham
Service Care Health are currently seeking an enthusiastic and innovative Emergency Nurse Practitioner available for immediate start within a Durham Hospital.
You will be applying for a role within a modern, progressive Trust, with a reputation for clinical excellence and efficiency.
To be considered for this role, you must have undertaken post registration qualifications including the Non-Medical Prescribing qualification, and have obtained work experience in at least one of the following areas: - A&E, MIU, General Practice or minor illness.
Your daily responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- To act as team leader for the nursing team providing education and development, support, clinical and managerial supervision.
- To ensure the safe delivery of medical and nursing care to patients registered with the APMS services
- To work as part of the multidisciplinary team within Health Care Partnerships.
- To provide assessment, diagnosis and treatment including prescribing, for patients.
- Provide immediately necessary and temporary care for patients.
- To deliver nurse led chronic disease management clinics and patient triage
- To provide a minor ailments clinic including prescribing of appropriate medication in line with current best practice and CHCP formulary.
- Ensure nursing appointments are utilised effectively, and offer patient choice and longer appointments when needed.
- Managing the day to day care of patients seen by members of the nursing team whilst in the surgery and on home visits within the community.
- That confidentiality is understood and respected.
Both full-time or Adhoc hours are available for this vacancy.
If you are interested in this position please send a CV or enquiry to Daniel.Richards@servicecare.org.uk alternatively, call 01772 208961.
Service Care Health offer full compliance solutions, offering mandatory training, occupational health checks and DBS checks free of charge on a fast track service, ensuring that you are fully compliant and available for work with an immediate start.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Accountant - Manchester
- HGV/LGV (Refuse) Driver-Salisbury
- Highways Operative -Caerphilly
- Income Collection Officer, Leicester
- Senior Contracts Officer Children Social Services Hackney
- Part-Time Receptionist, Leicester
- Substance Misuse - Case Manager
- PERMANENT - Floating Sheltered Scheme Co-ordinator - Theale
- Sheltered Services Co-ordinator – Portsmouth x2
- Legal Secretary
- Part-Time Communications Advisor, Oakham
- HR Administrator, Norwich
- Senior Support Officer, Westminster
- Corporate Business Support Officer
- Residential Support Worker
- Substance Misuse Nurse
- Registered Mental Health Nurses