HR Administrator, International Company, Basel, Part-Time
This is a great opportunity for anyone who enjoys working hands-on with a wide range of activities daily.
The position focuses on administration with an element of HR and will require input into executive management organisation, fleet management, public relations, credit administration and HR personnel management, ensuring consistent variety in your day-to-day work.
My client is an international chemicals company with subsidiaries in almost 20 countries worldwide and their main base of operations in the Basel area.
They are currently undergoing of phase of growth in their HR department, so this is a brand new position, meaning you will be the first person to have input and responsibility for this area, allowing you to build the role around yourself and create a positive first impression.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Administration or a related area
- Initial experience in an administration focused position
- Fluent German and English required for daily use
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity please send an up-to-date version of your Lebenslauf/CV to email@example.com.
Or you can call NonStop Chemical and speak to Arthur Mills in Germany +49 892 109 3363 or Switzerland +41 43 508 0817.
Arthur is the headhunter & recruiter specialising in Research and Development opportunities in the Paints, Coatings & Printing Inks industries across Germany, Austria & Switzerland.
He offers positions at all seniorities and typically recruits for the following positions: Lacklaborant/Lacktechniker/Lackingenieur, R&D Group Leader, R&D Laboratory Manager, R&D Director.
If you are a professional in this market and are looking for alternative employment opportunities then please contact him for a confidential discussion.
Elsewise, if you are looking to hire professionals in this field for your company then you can contact him for a private consultation.
NonStop Chemical is the specialist agency for recruitment in the Chemicals, Agrochemicals and Cosmetics Industries across Europe.
Having developed a reputation as one of the leading recruitment companies in the Chemicals industry since 2008 we offer clients and candidates an industry leading service (verified by APSCo) and expert market specific knowledge.
We work an a specialist basis and have consultants covering the following areas: Research & Development, Technical Sales, REACh, Regulatory Affairs, Toxicology, Ecotoxicoloy, EHS, Geo-Technical, Geo-Environmental, Contaminated Land, Air Quality, Acoustics and Procurement.
HR / Administration / Basel / Switzerland / Human Resources / Germany / Weil am Rhein / German / English / Personal / Verwaltung / Schweiz / Deutschland / Deutsch / Englisch
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Pharmacien Affaires Réglementaires - Paris
- Pharmacien Adjoint - Création de poste
- School Admin - Independent School - Lead School
- Process Engineer, North Wales, Excellent training
- Process Safety Manager Hampshire Senior
- Process Safety Consultant- Homebased Senior
- Shift Manager , Chemical West Midlands
- Deputy Shift Manager , Chemical West Midlands
- School Business Manager - Sept / Jan Start
- Finance Manager - 1 Year Mat Cover - Temp to Perm
- School Business Manager - Interviews ASAP
- PA to Headteacher - Sept Start - Interviews Next Week
- Education Recruitment Consultant – International Company
- International Trainee Recruitment Consultant - £35K - £45K OTE
- Lower KS2 Class Teacher - Shared PPA Time
- Reception Class Teacher - Fantastic School Trust
- SEN Technician - Expanding College
- Contracts & Compliance Coordinator - Expanding College
- QC Physico-Chemistry Technician-Boostez votre carrière-Liège
- Medical Editor- Fed up of Manuscripts?