Move to beautiful Scotland, RA Associate
Live in a picturesque countryside in Scotland but still commutable to Edinburgh so you will have a choice of both.
You will be working with the international colleagues from all over the world so you will have a global culture and be able to learn a lot from each other.
You will be working within post marketing team along post market and clinical colleagues.
To be successful you will need to have:
- Life Science degree
- Minimum 2 years RA experience in pharmaceutical industry ideally CMC
The company helps from relocation so applicants from UK or EU are welcome.
The salary is highly competitive.
If interested or would like to discuss further please send your CV in the Word format to Oksana Kolesnichenko or recommend this role to someone who is looking for an interesting job opportunity: O.Kolesnichenko@nonstop-recruitment.com, Tel No: 02035191775| Int Ext: 3176
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Junior consultant, Executive search
- First Step in your Career/Recruitment - Relocate to Prague
- Sales Specialist - Dental Implants and CAD/CAM - Freiburg
- Recruiter - Karriere für motivierte Köpfe - Move to Prague
- Healthcare Recruiter - Full Training Provided - Move to Prague
- MASH Social Worker - Supportive Management Team
- Free Accommodation - R&A Team QSW Needed
- German Recruitment Consultant Progress to Manager
- Outside IR35 - CP Social Worker Needed - Phone IV
- Project Leader – Inkjet Inks - International Company
- Disabilities Team Social Worker £36ph Outside IR35
- Enjoy living in Cambridge, RA Senior Manager
- Technical Sales Manager – Specialist Inks
- Back end developer – Libertà di progetti
- Assistant Team Manager - Referral and Assessment - Quick Start
- Ingegnere Biomedico per Software House attiva nel medicale!
- Cobol – Importante realtà nazionale
- Social Worker – Locality Team - Quick Start
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist–Strategy– Belgium
- Entry Level Product Specialist - Niche Products!