PRODUCTION MANAGER | £35,000 - £40,000 + Benefits | Thirsk
Our client is looking for an effective Production Manager to join their cutting edge food manufacturing facility in Thirsk.
You will be ultimately responsible for the smooth running of all packing lines and the quality of output.
We expect you to have deep know-how in food production and packing procedures.
Ability to direct personnel towards maximum performance will set you apart as a leader.
Decision-making and problem-solving will take up a great part of your day.
If you are up to it, we'd like to talk to you.
- Continuously oversee product safety, dimensions, quality and standards
- Lead and develop an efficient team of Supervisors and Team Leaders
- Supervise and evaluate performance of production staff
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security
- Plan work rotas, assign tasks appropriately and appraise results
- Recruit, select, orient, coach and motivate employees
- Receive feedback and monitor the quality of services provided
- Proven experience as production, packing or manufacturing manager
- Deep knowledge of food production management
- Understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Leadership skills and ability to manage staff
- Strong knowledge of production Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
- Expertise in food manufacturing management procedures and best practices
- Annual salary £35,000 - £40,000 (DOE)
- Discretionary Bonus
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Training & Development
- Pension Plans
- Discounted produce
- Free parking
Production Manager / Packing Manager / Shift Manager / Manufacturing Manager / Factory Manager / Production Manager / Food Manufacturing / Packing / Team Leader / Production
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from Baxter Personnel ltd
- Warehouse Operative (Steel Industry)
- Assembly Operative
- Part Time Warehouse Administrator
- Office Junior (Temporary to Permanent)
- HGV Class 2 ADR Driver
- Metal Dresser
- Multi-Skilled Engineer (Electrical Bias)
- Warehouse Administrator
- Store Manager
- Assistant Store Manager
- MIG Welder
- Industrial Cleaner/Labourer
- Recruitment Resourcer
- Commercial/Industrial Electrician
- ICT E-Forms Administrator
- Shift Manager - Food Manufacturing
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Warehouse Supervisor
- Production Operative