Recruitment Consultant | B2B Sales Executive
If you are looking to progress your career as a Recruitment Consultant / B2B Sales Executive and want to be part of an ambitious, fast-growing and supportive business, then you could be the person we are looking for to add to our expanding team in our Barnsley branch.
Baxter Personnel is a leading recruitment, search & selection agency with a strong reputation for quality and delivery with blue-chip clients across a number of industries.
We have opened a number of new offices over the past few years and as we continue to grow we are also expanding our teams every step of a way.
What do we offer our Recruitment Consultants?
- On-going support & training and an opportunity to grow your career whilst making your mark within a highly successful organisation
- £25,000 base salary + rewarding commission scheme
- You will be part of the team in an established, reputable company whose ethos revolves around high service levels and developing internal staff members
What will you do as a Recruitment Consultant?
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for the full life cycle of the recruitment process from business development and growth to the building of strong and lasting client and candidate relationships.
Generally, your days will consist of the following activities;
- Sourcing and identifying new business opportunities within the local area
- Developing existing client relationships and managing a large client database
- Telephone canvassing along with face to face meetings with new and existing clients
- Sourcing, interviewing and managing a database of candidates
- Servicing clients and candidates from introduction through to a final offer
What do we look for in our Recruitment Consultants?
This is a step up opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant or experienced B2B Sales person, therefore, previous permanent or temporary recruitment experience or management of full sales cycle is essential.
As well as this you must have:
- proven B2B selling skills and ability to work with clients and key decision makers
- experience in fast paced, demanding environment where multi-tasking and organisation are key
- high levels of accuracy with exceptional levels of attention to detail
- strong motivations and desire to succeed combined with a positive and resilient attitude
How to apply?
If you would like to become our next high performer, please apply via the button or link shown.
Recruitment Consultant / B2B Sales Executive / Sales Consultant / Account Manager / Recruitment Co-ordinator / B2B / Business To Business / Sales / Temporary / Permanent / Senior Recruitment Consultant / Junior Recruitment Consultant / Trainee Recruitment Consultant / Resourcer / Recruiter / Recruitment / Sales Account Manager / Sales Executive / KPI / B2B Sales / Recruitment Officer / Commission
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from Baxter Personnel ltd
- Warehouse Operative (Steel Industry)
- Assembly Operative
- Part Time Warehouse Administrator
- Office Junior (Temporary to Permanent)
- HGV Class 2 ADR Driver
- Metal Dresser
- Multi-Skilled Engineer (Electrical Bias)
- Warehouse Administrator
- Store Manager
- Assistant Store Manager
- MIG Welder
- Industrial Cleaner/Labourer
- Recruitment Resourcer
- Commercial/Industrial Electrician
- ICT E-Forms Administrator
- Shift Manager - Food Manufacturing
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Warehouse Supervisor
- Production Operative