Our client is a long established plant and machine hire company.
Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the services and products they offer.
An opportunity has arisen for an Excavator Operator join their team.
As an Excavator Operator, you will be responsible for operating the machine safely and to fulfil the client requirements.
Your duties will include:
- Operating the machinery
- Follow all H&S procedures
- Complete all tasks set by the client
To be considered for the role of Excavator Operator, you must have:
- Experience in a similar role
- Positive attitude towards work
- CPCS or NPORS
To apply for the role of Excavator Operator, please apply via the button or link shown.
If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail
Excavator, mini digger, plant operative, groundwork
Baxter Personnel, Middlesbrough Branch, Suite 21, Boho 6, Linthorpe Road,
Middlesbrough, Teesside, TS1 1TX
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from Baxter Personnel ltd
- Warehouse Operative (Steel Industry)
- Assembly Operative
- Part Time Warehouse Administrator
- Office Junior (Temporary to Permanent)
- HGV Class 2 ADR Driver
- Metal Dresser
- Multi-Skilled Engineer (Electrical Bias)
- Warehouse Administrator
- Store Manager
- Assistant Store Manager
- MIG Welder
- Industrial Cleaner/Labourer
- Recruitment Resourcer
- Commercial/Industrial Electrician
- ICT E-Forms Administrator
- Shift Manager - Food Manufacturing
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Warehouse Supervisor
- Production Operative