Head of Sales Operations and Commercial Insight
Head of Sales Operations and Commercial Insight - 12 month contract
Vision Critical is seeking a Head of Sales Operations and Commercial Insight to join our team in the London office reporting to the Managing Director, EMEA.
The Sales Operations Manager will work with the worldwide Sales organization to drive efficiency, improve productivity and ultimately aide in the acceleration in which we are able to drive new business.
The Sales Operations Analyst will play an integral role in the success of the Sales organization and the company by contributing simplified and streamlined operational processes.
- Helps the SVP formulate and launch new business ideas, go-to-market strategies and helps plan alternative channels to market.
- Ensure that each Sales initiative is tracked on Salesforce to measure ROI and that all operational requirements (legal, system, financial) around other initiatives are feasible and delivered on time
- Proactively identifies relevant KPI’s and reporting metrics to ensure the Executives have timely performance data available.
- Ensures clear, consistent and accurate reporting, productivity metrics, forecasting and data accuracy is in place across EMEA
- Ensures implementation and adoption of multi-tiered plans: ensuring that each country has a consistent approach to Territory Plans,
- Reinforces use of the Challenger Sales Methodology across EMEA
- Adherences to the sales process and the design and implementation of new process enhancements.
Collaborate with NA and APAC on key initiatives to improve processes and act as the EMEA voice
- Accelerating on-boarding and induction.
Run induction sessions with new Sales hires so they understand and adopt processes early.
Identify gaps in knowledge and skills and suggest enablement solutions.
Ensure that any training or process change from North America is communicated to the team.
- Drives the consistent use of Saleforce to ensure quality management information is produced (Opportunity, Leads, Contacts)
- Ensures the pricing strategy agreed for EMEA is applied consistently & that the pricing approvals process is put in place & adhered to.
- 5 years experience in a Sales Operations role
- 5 years using Salesforce or a similar CRM solution
- Strong commercial acumen
- Background knowledge and experience in technology or market research is an asset
- Background knowledge in working within a SAAS Sales environment
- Experience in working with and synchronizing the processes in marketing, inside sales, field sales and delivery teams
- Ability to sell ideas and concepts, including the ability to influence senior sales team members without authority
- Strong written, verbal, presentation and influencing skills as well as good project management skills
- Tech savvy with excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills, and previous experience using Marketo very beneficial
- Multilingual in French, German or another European language would be an asset but is not essential.
Ready to join our team?
If you are interested in helping Vision Critical deliver on its commitments and taking your career to the next level we invite you to apply online now.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in Vision Critical.
Vision Critical is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants, please apply directly on employer website