Parts Assistant (Automotive)
Our client is a long established automotive company.
Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the services and products they offer.
An opportunity has arisen for a Parts Assistant to join their team on a temporary basis.
This is the ideal role for a Parts Assistant looking to work with an award winning company.
As a Parts Assistant you will be responsible for assisting the warehouse manager with the organisation of all stock items.
Your duties will include:
- Carefully packing parts for dispatch
- Moving stock around the warehouse as and when needed
- Checking for any damages on all packaged goods
- Occasionally making deliveries to local clients using the company van
- Making up boxes for storing parts
- Lifting and moving boxes
- Entering stock allocations into computer systems
To be considered for the role of a Parts Assistant you must have:
- Experience in a warehouse / parts environment
- The availability to work on a temporary basis
- Excellent punctuality
- The physical fitness to be able to lift and move boxes
- A full clean driver's licence
- Excellent attention to details
- Good experience of using computer programs
Additionally, your own transport is advised due to the location of the client.
To apply for the Parts Assistant role, please apply via the button or link shown.
If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Additional Keywords: Warehouse Operative, parts assistant, automotive, mechanic, car parts, Stock Controller, Stock Control, Stock Coordinator, Stock Manager, Stock Control Administrator, delivery driver
Baxter Personnel 27-28 Blackwellgate, Darlington DL1 5HG
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from Baxter Personnel ltd
- Warehouse Operative (Steel Industry)
- Assembly Operative
- Part Time Warehouse Administrator
- Office Junior (Temporary to Permanent)
- HGV Class 2 ADR Driver
- Metal Dresser
- Multi-Skilled Engineer (Electrical Bias)
- Warehouse Administrator
- Store Manager
- Assistant Store Manager
- MIG Welder
- Industrial Cleaner/Labourer
- Recruitment Resourcer
- Commercial/Industrial Electrician
- ICT E-Forms Administrator
- Shift Manager - Food Manufacturing
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Warehouse Supervisor
- Production Operative