Temporary Finance / Payroll Administrator (Immediate Start)
Our client is a long established public sector organisation.
Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the services they offer.
An opportunity has arisen for a Finance / Payroll Assistant to join their team on a temporary basis.
This is the ideal role for a Finance / Payroll Assistant looking to work with a fantastic organisation.
As a Finance / Payroll Assistant you will be responsible for assisting the finance manager with payroll.
Your duties will include:
- Processing a 4 week payroll for all staff
- Dealing with employee wage queries regarding hours worked, wages, and holidays
- Supporting month end and reporting processes
- Prepare payroll related reports
- Providing support to other area of the finance department
To be considered for the role of a Finance / Payroll Assistant you must have:
- Full or Part qualified AAT
- An intermediate level skill set with Excel
- Experience of working within a financial environment
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- The flexibility to complete the job at hand
- Excellent attention to detail
To apply for the Finance / Payroll Assistant role, please apply via the button or link shown.
If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Additional Keywords: Payroll Officer, Payroll Clerk, Payroll Assistant, Payroll Administrator, Pensions, Tax, finance assistant
Baxter Personnel 27-28 Blackwellgate, Darlington DL1 5HG
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from Baxter Personnel ltd
- Warehouse Operative (Steel Industry)
- Assembly Operative
- Part Time Warehouse Administrator
- Office Junior (Temporary to Permanent)
- HGV Class 2 ADR Driver
- Metal Dresser
- Multi-Skilled Engineer (Electrical Bias)
- Warehouse Administrator
- Store Manager
- Assistant Store Manager
- MIG Welder
- Industrial Cleaner/Labourer
- Recruitment Resourcer
- Commercial/Industrial Electrician
- ICT E-Forms Administrator
- Shift Manager - Food Manufacturing
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Warehouse Supervisor
- Production Operative