Our client is a leading independent integrated corrugated packaging and display provider
This is the ideal role for a Warehouse Operative looking for an ongoing temporary position.
As a Warehouse Operative, you will be responsible for the assembling, gluing and construction of the packaging.
Your duties will include:
- Gluing units
- Assembling units
- Full filling units
- Operating Bickers/ Hand Glue and Pakmet Glue Machine
- Collating and packing units
- Operating soothers pack line
- Liaising with dispatch
To be considered for the role of Warehouse Operative, you must have:
- Experience in production / assembly
- Good understanding of general/written English
Additionally, you must possess a methodical approach to work and be a good team player.
To apply for the role of Warehouse Operative, please apply via the button or link shown.
If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Additional Keywords: Warehouse, Warehousing, Assembly Operative, Assembly, Operative, Gluing, Packaging, Manufacturing, Packing.
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from Baxter Personnel ltd
- Warehouse Operative (Steel Industry)
- Assembly Operative
- Part Time Warehouse Administrator
- Office Junior (Temporary to Permanent)
- HGV Class 2 ADR Driver
- Metal Dresser
- Multi-Skilled Engineer (Electrical Bias)
- Warehouse Administrator
- Store Manager
- Assistant Store Manager
- MIG Welder
- Industrial Cleaner/Labourer
- Recruitment Resourcer
- Commercial/Industrial Electrician
- ICT E-Forms Administrator
- Shift Manager - Food Manufacturing
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Warehouse Supervisor
- Production Operative