C114 Paid Internship in China - E-commerce and Digital Marketing
Location: Shanghai, China
Shanghai-based full service digital marketing agency provides digital strategy, e-commerce and online performance marketing.
Active since 2006, we provide clients facing non-negotiable digital deadlines with tailor-made solutions.
Our services cover China market entry consulting and digital strategy development for brands and E-Commerce retailers, website & online shop and Taobao T-Mall store development, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing PPC (SEM), banner display advertisement/digital media buying & planning, social media marketing strategy & coordination, email marketing, SMS marketing and web analytics services.
In 2016 we went IPO.
Internship position (C114): E-commerce & Digital Marketing
The new intern will join our Business Intelligence Team and will be involved in the company’s projects through multiple services to new and existing clients.
Working for us means acquiring a wide range of digital marketing knowledges practicing with concrete working experiences in real projects:
· Business Proposal for potential clients including Chinese market analysis and potentialities, case study, competitors benchmarking and SWOT analysis;
· Monthly reports for actual clients including monitoring competitors’ price and campaign strategies, digital marketing tactics adopted and data metrics (SEO and SEM);
· Content Development for blogging on Chinese e-commerce and digital marketing (Chinese language skills required for this task);
· Social Media Marketing: campaign monitoring and proposal development.
· Support internal teams to execute marketing and ecommerce management;
· Develop marketing strategies for foreign brands that are interested to entering the Chinese market or who are already in China and want to improve their business, some of them, fortune 500 companies.
Interns are expected to learn about:
· Chinese online platforms; relived
· Taobao, Tmall and Baidu data analysis;
· Market opportunities in China;
· Enhance Presentation skills;
· Multitask and prioritize tasks according to deadline;
· Communication skills and team work.
· Better understanding of Chinese culture and market;
· Learn about the specific online platforms in China, that are not well known by western companies;
· A chance to work in a company with foreign leading brands in a dynamic and multicultural environment;
· Previous experiences in digital marketing and e-commerce can be helpful but are not required;
· Personal characteristics: Proactivity; Initiative; Creativity; Outgoing;
· Academic, extra-curricular, or professional background in any of the following fields: Marketing, PR, Digital Marketing, Ecommerce; IT (for IT interns, we have a specific JD); Journalism; International Business.
More Jobs from MTA Network
- C138 Paid Internship in China - Marketing and Sales
- C133 Paid Internship in China - E-Marketing
- C129 Paid Internship in China - Marketing and Sales
- C127 Paid Internship in China - IT
- C126 Paid Internship in China - Business Development Assistant
- C125 Paid Internship in China - Digital Content Writer
- C124 Paid Internship in China - Marketing
- C123 Paid Internship in China - Marketing
- C122 Paid Internship in China - HR/Staffing Consultant
- C119 Paid Internship in China - Editorial
- C118 Paid Internship in China - Business Developer
- C117 Paid Internship in China - Marketing
- C116 Paid Internship in China - Industrial IoT Research and Marketing
- C115 Paid Internship in China - IT Developer
- C112 Paid Internship in China - Business Trade
- C110 Paid Internship in China - Network/Media Resource Broker
- C109 Paid Internship in China - Webmaster
- C108 Paid Internship in China - Brand Manager Sales and International Trade
- C107 Paid Internship in China - Industrial/Product Design Assistant
- C106 Paid Internship in China - Hardware Engineer Assistant