Travel Consultant - Philipino
We are looking for Travel Sales Consultant in our UK office in London.
He or she should have excellent command in Philipino language having proven working experience in a travel industry customer service environment.
A minimum high school degree is essential.
- Excellent Knowledge of global travel products, market assessment along with knowledge of GDS system.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Philipino.
- Arrange flights, insurance, hotel, accommodation, car rentals by using a booking system to secure holidays, business or travel needs and advice clients on all travel arrangements, including visas and passports.
- Use promotional techniques and communication skills to place company materials to sale itinerary and tour packages to clients
- Creating and pricing holiday packages in and out of UK to major destinations to South America
- Ensure collection and processing of payments.
- Diagnose the clients’ specifications, exploit knowledge of local and global travel trade wishes and suggest suitable travel packages.
- Provide relevant information, brochures, flyers, social media links, SMS, Mobile Apps, and publications etc.
to own clientele group.
- Build a wider database of clients and remain in regular communication to promote future products.
- Maintain courteous and polite behavior by winning hearts of the clients during conversation and display strong interpersonal and social skills.
- Maintain a positive attitude, energetic approach, and self-motivation, promote techniques and new innovative ideas.
This is reinforced by real passion for delivering consistent, world class customer services.
- Report any information, updates, mistakes, amendments, supplements, complaints etc.
related to airline deals, booking, ticketing, reservation, customer services, conduct in relation to clients immediately to the line manager to take appropriate actions.
- Taking ownership and successfully resolving escalated pre-travel customer complaints.
- Undertake any additional tasks when asked by the supervisor.
- Customer focused approach
- Professional and enthusiastic with a positive attitude
- Strong communication and sales skills
- Excellent knowledge of the Internet, Excel and Word
- Working for a tour operator in a FIT department booking both online and off line reservations for at least 6 months
- Great phone manner and proven organisational skills
- 20 hours per week, increasing to full time during the high season
- Full training and support will be provided to successful applicants
- Flexible schedule
- Salary: £7.15 NET per hour + sales bonuses
- Working with professional and enthusiastic team members