Administrator - Part-time
Are you an experienced travel professional looking for a new role within administration? Do you have experience of administration within a travel environment? Are you able to provide high levels of customer service and attention to detail at all times? Providing specialist administration support including complex itineraries, group bookings, Ski and Cruise holidays.
If yes, read on! This leading travel provider is looking for an experienced Travel Administrator to join the experienced team in their Gloucestershire store on a PART-TIME basis.
, Ensure a professional and positive image of the company is portrayed at all times.
, Adhere to company security procedures at all times.
, Provide specialist administrative support for client documentation pre and post departure for complex itineraries, group bookings, Ski and Cruise holidays.
, Complete and reconcile daily banking for the direct business.
, Deal with all enquiries efficiently and effectively
, Deal with confidential, sensitive information in an appropriate manner;
, Produce a wide range of documentation- letters, emails, tickets and reports.
, Project a smart, professional image and attitude at all times.
, A strong administration background within a travel environment
, You be forward thinking
, Ability to work to strict deadlines.
, Passion for travel
, Excellent customer skills
The successful candidate will receive a competitive basic salary in the region of £14-16k plus great company benefits! This is a 22.5hrs a week role.
If you are interested in this great opportunity please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or follow the link TO APPLY.
For more information please call Dave at Travel Trade Recruitment on 0121 450 9776.
- Rate: £14000 - £16000 per annum + Excellent company and benefits
- Location: Gloucester, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Travel
- Recruiter: Travel Trade Recruitment
- Tel: 0121 450 9776
- Fax: 020 7347 5061
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2017-08-22 17:01:14 -
- View all Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
More Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
- Travel Sales Specialst - West Surrey
- SEO Executive
- European Product & Purchasing Manager
- Tailor-Made Travel Advisor - Hampshire and Surrey Border
- Travel Operations Supervisor North-West Surrey
- Travel Assistant Manager
- Long-haul Travel Consultant - Winchester
- Senior Commercial Executive - OTA
- Travel Reservations Consultant, Newcastle
- Leisure Travel Sales Consultant - Guildford
- Bespoke Travel Consultant
- Travel Consultant
- Ski Sales Account Manager
- Luxury Travel Consultant - LA and NYC based
- Travel Operations Supervisor - Surrey
- Senior Travel Destination Specialist - Hove
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Caribbean & Indian Ocean Travel Specialist
- Travel Sales Consultant
- Africa Travel Sales Consultant