Grow to division Manager - Sales Manager Chemical Distributor
In this position you will become part of their cosmetics division and have the chance to be trained for almost 2 years by a seasoned sales manager.
He has a strong network of existing clients and has been in the field for decades.
This will allow you to learn a lot in a short period of time and allow you to become more experienced.
After the current sales manager will retire, you have the opportunity to step up and to become head of the cosmetics division: managing a sales rep in the Iberia region, and office sales staff in the Netherlands.
This is a position for an ambitious sales candidate, looking to grow to division manager over the course of the next years.
You will join a midsized family owned distributor that is supplying a variety of commodities and specialities raw materials across the whole of Europe.
The company has strong plans for growth, so joining now will allow you to push your career forward.
Travel across Europe is required and you will combine home-office work with office based work (at least twice a week), in the region Amersfoort.
To be successful:
- Proven sales experience
- Experience selling chemical raw materials (can be commodities or specialities)
- Fluent in English and Dutch, other languages are a plus
- Motivated personality, with hunger and drive to grow to push the company forward
Apply today, by sending your CV in MS Word to Xavier De Coker at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0031 207 09 1070 for a conversation in confidence.
SALES / BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT / ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT / SALES REP / CHEMIE / CHEMICAL / CHEMISTRY / RAW MATERIALS / COMMODITIES / SPECIALITIES / COSMETICS / PAINTS / COATINGS / VERKOOP / BUITENDIENST / VERTEGENWOORDIGER
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Supplier QA Engineer/Manager - Swiss MedTech - German/English
- Complaints Specialist/Manager - French Swiss Med tech & leader
- Product Vigilance Assoc. - Class I - III Med Dev - Switzerland
- Design Control (QA) - German Switzerland - ISO13485
- Regulatory & Quality Consultant / Medical Devices
- Regulatory & Quality Manager / Orthopaedic Devices
- Software Developer - Augmented Reality
- Neolaureati Ingegneria / After Sales Engineer
- 25.000-35.000 EUR OTE - Entry-Level International Career
- Dealer Area Manager - North Germany - Luxury Automotive Brand
- Acoustic Consultant: Architectural & Environmental
- Personalwesen/Vertrieb - Prag - Entry-Level
- Quality Engineer / Team Lead - Med Dev products, Germany
- Java developer for prestigious project
- Complex Care Social Worker in Adult Services
- Resposable de producción de nutracéuticos
- International German Business Services - Entry-Level - Prague
- English Teacher – Outstanding Results – Southend
- Market Access Writer – Home Based
- Pre-Clinical Writer - Niche product line - Cambridge