Sales Admin Manager
We are currently recruiting for our market leading client based in Langley, they are looking for an experienced Sales Support Manager to come on board and join their successful team and lead through upcoming changes.
You will develop and drive the successful performance and development of the UK order management team, in addition you will be supporting the strategic development of the supply chain.
Must have order processing experience.
- Manage overall order to invoice process.
- Manage overall performance and development of the team, giving clear objectives and support.
- KPI development and management
- Management of returns process to ensure timely and accurate processing
- Support development of systems to provide best in class performance
Key Skills Required:
- Advanced SAP experience essential
- Previous people management and development experience
- Good understanding of import processes
- Advanced knowledge and direct experience of sales administration management
- Track record in successful change management
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
More Jobs from Parkside Recruitment
- Business Support Co-ordinator
- Environmental Test Manager
- Supply Planner
- Personal Assistant
- Customer Service Advisor
- HR Business Partner
- Specification Sales Manager (A & D sector)London
- Administrative Assistant
- Customer Service - Logistics
- Business Development Manager
- Insurance Consultant/Advisor
- HR Generalist
- HR Generalist
- Supply Chain Planner
- AR/Credit & Collections
- Senior Accountant (Acc Practice)
- HR Generalist - 12 Month fixed term contract
- Logistics Coordinator