Student Support - Night Shifts
A school in North West Kent is currently seeking a Student Support Assistant for an immediate start to carry out Night Shifts.
You will be supporting students within the learning and/or residential environment in order to promote each student's intellectual, physical, social, emotional and spiritual development.
Because they are looking to get this position filled ASAP you can expect a very quick turnaround with the possibility to interview next week and start immediately after allowing you to quickly secure a new and exciting role.
They boast an 'Outstanding' Ofsted ensuring you will be working in a great, stress-free environment and also have the chance to bolster your CV within a high-quality institution.
In addition, the school itself specialises in SEN and so this is the perfect opportunity for any prospective candidate specialising in this area, or for anyone looking to take on a new challenge in their career with excellent support being offered.
The right candidate will hold an extensive background in Student Support/Support Work, ideally within a residential setting.
You will require a Moving & Handling Qualification from the past year, if you do not have this, training can be arranged but may delay your start date.
Candidates with British Sign Language specific experience will also be considered with a higher pay bracket.
Those with this experience will have the chance to immediately get started with a unique opportunity and benefit from an excellent working atmosphere.
If the above is of interest and you meet the required experience contact Oliver Jones today on 02079402749 or via e-mail at O.Jones@nonstop-recruitment.com
NonStop Education is a specialist recruitment company renowned throughout the education sector for its professionalism, unrivalled industry knowledge and commitment to providing the best possible service.
With a 190% growth in 2015 and a database of over 100.000 candidates, we are one of the fastest growing companies within the Education sector, being also the only education recruitment agency to house a Quality Assurance team ensuring a swift and effective process to place the ‘right' people in the ‘right organisations.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Pharmacien Affaires Réglementaires - Paris
- Pharmacien Adjoint - Création de poste
- School Admin - Independent School - Lead School
- Process Engineer, North Wales, Excellent training
- Process Safety Manager Hampshire Senior
- Process Safety Consultant- Homebased Senior
- Shift Manager , Chemical West Midlands
- Deputy Shift Manager , Chemical West Midlands
- School Business Manager - Sept / Jan Start
- Finance Manager - 1 Year Mat Cover - Temp to Perm
- School Business Manager - Interviews ASAP
- PA to Headteacher - Sept Start - Interviews Next Week
- Education Recruitment Consultant – International Company
- International Trainee Recruitment Consultant - £35K - £45K OTE
- Lower KS2 Class Teacher - Shared PPA Time
- Reception Class Teacher - Fantastic School Trust
- SEN Technician - Expanding College
- Contracts & Compliance Coordinator - Expanding College
- QC Physico-Chemistry Technician-Boostez votre carrière-Liège
- Medical Editor- Fed up of Manuscripts?