Biomedical Scientist (BMS / MLSO) East Midlands
ID Medical is recruiting experienced Biomedical Scientists for NHS positions in the East Midlands.
The ideal candidates will have at least 6 months NHS experience and be able to demonstrate strong analytical skills.
Working in this role, you'll be expected to carry out a range of laboratory tests and scientific evaluations on tissue and fluid samples to help clinicians diagnose and treat diseases.
You'll also have a key role in evaluating the effectiveness of existing treatments.
Experience in Medical Microbiology, Clinical Chemistry, Transfusion Science, and/or Haematology are beneficial.
The tangible benefits of working with ID Medical:
- ID Medical School with CPD - accredited education programmes for medical professionals
- Excellent salary packages available
- Free BLS & PLS course
- 24 hour support service
- Excellent relocation package available
- Discounted CPD accredited courses
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- UK's leading Revalidation service for doctors, attested “Excellent” by NHS England
The ID Medical Refer & Earn scheme also allows you to earn extra money by referring friends, colleagues or family to us for a suitable medical solution.
About ID Medical
From its headquarters in Milton Keynes as well as its Central London office, our award-winning team at ID Medical is the leading independent supplier of superior quality locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and primary care staff, supplying over 5 million hours to the NHS per annum.
ID Medical was formed in 2002, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations.
The ID Medical Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Applicants will be required to register with us.
Please visit ID Medical for more opportunities to grow your career.
Follow us on twitter and Facebook.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams.
Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
More Jobs from ID Medical
- SHO Speciality Doctor Surgery/Neuroscience London
- Temp General Nurse Band 5 Midlands
- Temp ITU Nurse Band 6 South West
- Temp Registed Mental Health Nurse Band 5 South Central
- Consultant Rheumatology in Warwickshire
- SPR Doctor / Trust Research Fellow in Cardiology - Lancashire
- Locum Consultant Paediatrician - Lancashire
- NHS Consultant Rheumatologist in Cumbria
- Consultant in Acute Medicine in Essex
- SPECIALTY DOCTOR UROLOGIST in Wales
- NHS Hospital Pharmacist - Band 4 - Kent (2 Positions Available)
- CT Radiographer - South East London
- B4 / B5 Experienced Aseptic Technician - Buckinghamshire NHS
- Prison Pharmacist - West Yorkshire
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Histology - Isle of Wight
- Consultants Anaesthesiology - Lanarkshire, Scotland
- Radiology Consultant - Glasgow
- Consultant in Cardiology - Scotland (Central Belt)
- Respiratory Medicine Consultant - Scotland (Central Belt)
- SHO/FY2 Emergency Medicine (A&E) - Scotland