Portal Fee Earner - South Liverpool - £DOE
A well respected Law firm based in South Liverpool is looking for an experienced MOJ Fee Earner to join their highly successful Personal Injury team.
You will share over 2 years experience of handling your own caseload of MOJ files and will be able to run a caseload form start to finish.
Defendant experience will be an advantage, but not essential.
Experience of dealing with stages 1 - 3 of the MOJ portal are required.
The firm offers excellent, structured progression along with a salary of up to £22,000.
To apply for this role please forward your CV to Claire at Clayton Legal using the links below.
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In House departments across the UK.
Based in the North West, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience.
You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success.
Take a look at our web site www.clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.
More Jobs from Clayton legal
- Fee Earner - EL/PL - Liverpool
- Solicitor - Clinical Negligence - West Yorkshire
- Case Management Developer
- Criminal Paralegal - Central Manchester - £25,000
- Family Paralegal - Manchester - £22,000
- Legal Cashier - Stockport - £Neg
- Immigration Paralegal
- Partner, Contentious Construction
- Construction & Engineering Solicitor/Associate
- Private Client Solicitor - South East London - £Neg
- Residential Property Solicitor / Licensed Conveyancer
- Residential Conveyancing Paralegal
- Fee Earner - Conveyancing - West Yorkshrie
- Team Leader / Fee Earner - PI - Merseyside
- Residential Property Solicitor
- Solicitor - Personal Injury - RTA
- Clinical Neglignece Solicitor - West Lancashire
- Divorce Solicitor
- Litigation Solicitor
- Solicitor - Housing Law - Tyne and Wear