Data | Web Analyst
Data Web Analyst | Salary £45,000 negotiable - Excellent benefits package including healthcare, life insurance, bonus and generous relocation package | Leading Online Gaming Company | Gibraltar
SRGEurope is looking for a highly motivated and talented Data Web Analyst to join an International gaming client based in Gibraltar.
they also offer an extremely competitive relocation package.
You will support the development of the product web analytics solution; provide precise and well-structured in-depth analysis as well as standard reporting around how customers interact with products.
This will require you to prepare, model and subsequently analyse (large) transactional and behavioural data sets.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Optimize web analytics/tracking solution for product suite
- Support definition and development of key web analytics and UX metrics
- Support product units in the use of web analytics and UX measures
- Partner with product management to ensure seamless implementation of new features and mitigate implementation related web analytics issues
- Generate custom reports, data extraction or analysis summarizing business, operational or product performance for review by managers, clients, and other stakeholders
- Provide investigative support for existing reports, dashboards, or other tools
- Analyse product developments to understand overall impact and return of investment, and as a result recommend new strategies or activities to drive revenue
- Support to ensure reliable web tracking data against any kind of backend-derived figures (Source Database, DWH)
- Support testing strategies to monitor product effectiveness and to facilitate improvements in customer values, customer lifetime and performance across all products in order to obtain the best return on investment for the business
- Providing consultancy on data and/or techniques
Data Web Analyst Required skills:
- In-depth Web analysis skills together with comprehensive knowledge about e-commerce, web and mobile applications
- Deep technical knowledge of Web tracking solutions (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, others) deployed to support operational activity and development projects (including multiple installs and upgrades across global companies)
- Technical knowledge of any other kind of Web optimization tools - which can possibly interfere with Web tracking tools, like Maxymizer, Tag Management Systems, Content Management Tools, Affiliate Tracking, CRM Systems, Mailing tools, CRM rewarding systems
- Strong analytical skills and process orientation with excellent communications skills
- Experience in development process management
- Experience in medium to long-term change programs, whilst driving day-to-day performance
- Advanced Excel user
- Tableau experience beneficial
- Experience in SQL database
- Experience in implementation and use of testing methods (e.g.
A/B testing, funnel analytics, etc.)
Our client is a household name in the Online Gaming Sector with an excellent reputation in its field of expertise.
They are a forward thinking Company and seek employees who have the same drive and motivation in their chosen career.
Their desire to retain their market leading position means that all aspects of their business model are managed with a view to being the best and providing an outstanding working environment for their staff in all their locations.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain.
It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports.
The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
Please click on the ‘apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Kirsten Jefferson, Recruitment Consultant on +44 207 183 6462
More Jobs from SRG
- Head of CRM
- Gaming Product Owner
- Marketing Communications Executive
- Technical SEO Manager
- Qualified Accounts and Audit Manager
- Audit Senior
- Tax Manager
- VAT Director
- Accounts and Audit Senior
- Tax Supervisor
- Principal Engineer, Engine Development
- Lead Client Designer (Unity)
- Head of Research
- Full Stack Developer
- .NET Developer
- Software Tester
- Sportsbook Commercial BI Manager
- Senior Management Accountant
- Software Developer in test / SDET
- Finance Manager