NHS Dietitian Band 6-7
ID Medical is looking for HCPC registered Dietitians to fill key NHS roles in the East Midlands.
If you have at least 6 months NHS experience and a passion for sharing your knowledge of nutritional science to improve your patient's quality of life, this is the role for you.
The role will involve translating quantitative information and results into practical advice for patients to enable them to make conscious decisions about food and their lifestyle choices.
- Work as a key member of a multidisciplinary team to advice patients on following dietary treatments
- Educate and advise patients, as well as colleagues in other departments, on diet-related disorders and the practical ways in which they can be addressed
- Keep other healthcare professionals up-to-date on the latest food and nutrition issues
- Produce reports and case notes while maintaining accurate records
All applicants must be HCPC registered and have a minimum of 6 months NHS experience.
Permanent and Locum positions available.
The tangible benefits of working with ID Medical:
- ID Medical School with CPD - accredited education programmes for medical professionals
- Excellent salary packages available
- Free BLS & PLS course
- 24 hour support service
- Excellent relocation package available
- Discounted CPD accredited courses
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- UK's leading Revalidation service for doctors, attested “Excellent” by NHS England
The ID Medical Refer & Earn scheme also allows you to earn extra money by referring friends, colleagues or family to us for a suitable medical solution.
About ID Medical
From its headquarters in Milton Keynes as well as its Central London office, our award-winning team at ID Medical is the leading independent supplier of superior quality locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and primary care staff, supplying over 5 million hours to the NHS per annum.
ID Medical was formed in 2002, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations.
The ID Medical Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Applicants will be required to register with us.
Please visit ID Medical for more opportunities to grow your career.
Follow us on twitter and Facebook.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams.
Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
More Jobs from ID Medical
- SHO Speciality Doctor Surgery/Neuroscience London
- Temp General Nurse Band 5 Midlands
- Temp ITU Nurse Band 6 South West
- Temp Registed Mental Health Nurse Band 5 South Central
- Consultant Rheumatology in Warwickshire
- SPR Doctor / Trust Research Fellow in Cardiology - Lancashire
- Locum Consultant Paediatrician - Lancashire
- NHS Consultant Rheumatologist in Cumbria
- Consultant in Acute Medicine in Essex
- SPECIALTY DOCTOR UROLOGIST in Wales
- NHS Hospital Pharmacist - Band 4 - Kent (2 Positions Available)
- CT Radiographer - South East London
- B4 / B5 Experienced Aseptic Technician - Buckinghamshire NHS
- Prison Pharmacist - West Yorkshire
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Histology - Isle of Wight
- Consultants Anaesthesiology - Lanarkshire, Scotland
- Radiology Consultant - Glasgow
- Consultant in Cardiology - Scotland (Central Belt)
- Respiratory Medicine Consultant - Scotland (Central Belt)
- SHO/FY2 Emergency Medicine (A&E) - Scotland