EL PL Fee Earner/ Paralegal - Manchester - £25,000
A highly regarded Law firm based in Central Manchester is looking for an experienced EL/PL Paralegal.
You will share over 2 years' experience managing a caseload of EL/PL files independently and will have strong knowledge of the Litigation process.
You will be able to handled your own caseload from start to finish with minimal supervision.
Knowledge of Food Poising cases will be an advantage.
The salary on offer is up to £25,000 depending upon previous experience.
To apply for this role please forward your CV to Naomi Melling at Clayton Legal using the links below.
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In House departments across the UK.
Based in the North West, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience.
You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success.
Take a look at our web site www.clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.
More Jobs from Clayton legal
- Fee Earner - EL/PL - Liverpool
- Solicitor - Clinical Negligence - West Yorkshire
- Case Management Developer
- Criminal Paralegal - Central Manchester - £25,000
- Family Paralegal - Manchester - £22,000
- Legal Cashier - Stockport - £Neg
- Immigration Paralegal
- Partner, Contentious Construction
- Construction & Engineering Solicitor/Associate
- Private Client Solicitor - South East London - £Neg
- Residential Property Solicitor / Licensed Conveyancer
- Residential Conveyancing Paralegal
- Fee Earner - Conveyancing - West Yorkshrie
- Team Leader / Fee Earner - PI - Merseyside
- Residential Property Solicitor
- Solicitor - Personal Injury - RTA
- Clinical Neglignece Solicitor - West Lancashire
- Divorce Solicitor
- Litigation Solicitor
- Solicitor - Housing Law - Tyne and Wear