Business Development Manager - Automotive Parts - £75,000
Are you a Business Development Manager that specialises in Automotive parts for the Aftermarket? This award-winning company are experiencing exponential growth and need a Business Development Manager to identify new opportunities and growing existing clients.
, Job Title: Business Development Manager
, Industry: Automotive Parts
, Location: Birmingham, Derby, Leicester, Northampton, Milton Keynes, Oxford, Cambridge, Coventry, Banbury, Telford, Stoke on Trent, Nottingham, Peterborough, Kettering, Shrewsbury, Wolverhampton
, Salary: £40,000 - £60,000 with an uncapped OTE £75,000 in your first year + company car, company phone + laptop, generous pension, progression paths and other flexible options.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be implementing your existing skills and experience to identify new business opportunities, selling Automotive Parts.
You will predominately be hunting for new business, within Motor Factors and Independent Aftermarket.
You will then be required to manage the accounts you have previously brought on, building a proficient rapport for repeat business.
You will be performing against set targets to make the most of the rewarding uncapped commission plan.
The Business Development Manager must have experience in selling Automotive Parts, specifically for the Aftermarket.
We are open to seeing any Automotive Part, however Automotive Batteries and Automotive Oils are preferable.
You will need to be a hunter for seeking new business and proficient at generating your own leads.
You must also be able to maintain a proficient rapport with your clients for repeat business.
In addition, you will be regularly visiting your clients, so you must be able to commute.
The ideal applicant will demonstrate a great drive to succeed and consistently put in all efforts when working to achieve targets.
You will also show exceptional communication skills, have clear confidence in a professional manor and have the persistence to exceed all set KPI's.
The offered package for a Business Development Manager is a basic salary of £40,000 - £60,000 depending on experience with an uncapped OTE of £75,000 in your first year.
You will also receive company car, company phone + laptop, generous pension, opportunities to progress and other flexible options.
There is always training at hand to better your abilities and build new skills to help with your progression in the business!
For more information on this and up to 200 other live vacancies please visit our website or call to speak to one of our highly trained consultants.
h2 Recruit specialise in all sales positions including Internal Sales Executives, Business Development Executives, Business Development Manager, Sales Manager, Sales Director, Telesales and Account Management roles.
More Jobs from h2 Recruit Ltd
- Business Development Executive, Event Sales – £35,000 OTE +
- Internal Sales – Property Investment Services - £25,000.00
- Business development manager – HVAC - £90,000 OTE
- Sales Executive – Financial Service Training – £40,000 +
- Business Development Manager – Plastic Packaging - £55,000
- Business Development Manager – Industrial Doors & Shutters
- Business Development - Business Intelligence – OTE £50,000
- Area sales manager – vending machines - £60,000 OTE
- Business Development Manager – Outdoor Advertising - £40K
- Head of Sales – Exhibition Stands – OTE £70,000
- Business Development Manager – Sporting and Events Software
- Internal Sales Consultant – Sports surfacing - £30,000.00
- Sales Executive – E-Learning, £36,000 +
- Field Sales Executive – Hotel Management Software - £45,000
- Southern Sales Manager – Education Technology - £50k OTE
- Business Development Executive – Talent Assessment Platform
- Business Development Manager – Vending - £62,000 OTE
- Business development manager – Packaging solutions – £65,000
- Business Development Manager – Asset Finance - £60,000 OTE
- Business Development Manager – Pest Control - £37,000