Business Services Coordinator - Richmond - 20k-24k
Business Services Coordinator : Richmond - £20k-£24k
Lamb Personnel are looking for an experienced Administrator / Co-ordinator to join our client, a busy and well-established company, in the finance sector, based in central Richmond.
You will be responsible for providing administrative support within the Customer Service Department.
This role would suit someone with a previous administration experience and ideally a finance background, whether this be from working in a similar company or an internship / finance degree qualification.
This role is a fantastic stepping stone into other areas / departments within the business.
This role will have continual contact with both internal and external customers, therefore, the ability to demonstrate empathy and understanding whilst maintaining a clear focus on the objective will be key.
This role includes a wide range of responsibilities, requiring a high level of organisational skills.
Hours of business: Monday to Friday 9.00 : 17.00
Responsibilities & Main Duties:
The key responsibilities will be to personally deliver an excellent service to internal customers as part of the Business Services Team.
* Risk administration on Lease Administration System
* Sort daily invoice run to ensure we have pulled invoices that need retyping
* Handling requests to Business Services inbox (including financial changes, adhoc invoices)
* Calculate early settlement requests
* Registration/release of Charges at Companies House
* Managing end of lease/HP administration
* Chasing insurance certificate renewals
* Manage the reconciliation and payment of maintenance, VAT, Secondary Rental share to third parties
* Assist Customer Services Co-ordinators with title clearance, copy documents and any other necessary tasks
General Office Duties
* Reception (meet and greet)
* Distributing post, franking post
* Document scanning/archiving
* Travel bookings
Skills, Competencies and Personal Qualities
* Excellent verbal and written communicator
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Good knowledge of MS Office
* Good clerical skills
* Good time management and organisational skills
* Focused on providing excellent service to internal customers
* Ability to work under pressure and on own initiative
* Makes work a pleasant environment
* Ability to identify and put forward new ideas for improvements
* Methodical and attention to detail
* Pro-active and willingness to be flexible in work required
* Conscientious and open to suggestions/ideas
* Willingness to learn
* Must be committed to and demonstrate Company values particularly relating to levels of professionalism and teamwork.
Act with integrity and embrace the philosophy of treating customers fairly.
* Open, responsive and proactive
* Sensible problem-solving approach
* Focussed, accurate, patient and attentive to detail
* Capable of taking initiative and working without supervision
* Team player
* Lovely modern offices
* Opportunity for progression
- Start: 18.9.17
- Rate: 20000-24000 Per Annum
- Location: Richmond-upon-Thames, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Secreterial
- Recruiter: Lamb Personnel ltd
- Contact: Aimee Weston
- Tel: 07806 790645
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: LP371
- Posted: 2017-08-24 17:43:01 -
- View all Jobs from Lamb Personnel ltd
More Jobs from Lamb Personnel ltd
- Telemarketing Executive : Reading - 20k-30k + excellent bonus potential : Temp to Perm.
- New Business Consultant - Reading - 24k - 34k + realistic OTE of 50k-70
- PA - Twickenham - Part-Time - 23,400 (pro rata salary)
- AV Technician/Installer : Richmond - 20k-28k
- P.A. - Windsor - 32k - 36k
- HR OPERATIONS MANAGER- TWICKENHAM : 28K-35K
- Media & PR Manager : Richmond - 26k - 28k
- Community Fundraising Officer : Richmond - 15k - Part Time
- HR Team Effectiveness Assistant (project)
- Customer Services Manager : Richmond : Up to 44k
- Deputy Scheme Manager
- Legal PA : Wimbledon - 30k-33k
- Administrative Officer : Hampton - 10 per hour
- Internal Leasing Coordinator : Richmond - 24k-26k
- Customer Service Assistant : Surrey - 18k - 20k
- Data Entry (Excel) - Isleworth - 11 per hour
- Administrator & Audio Transcription (part-time) : Teddington - 11 per hour
- Team Leader : Mobile Phone Specialist : 25k - 28k DOE
- Business Development Executive - Twickenham - 18,000 - 22,000 + 4,000 OTE
- Contracts Manager -Twickenham - 60k + 5k car allowance