German Advisor in a multinational company - Apply now!
How about being the single point of contact for your client? Whether is phone, chat or e-mail, your support is highly valued and appreciated! You will learn how to work in an international environment, interacting with colleagues and clients all over the globe.
How can YOU make a difference? Understand your customer’s needs and exceed its expectations with a friendly and can-do attitude.
- Serving as a first point of contact for the German speaking customers
- Representing the company ,remaining friendly and helpful with every person
- Resolving issues with the products over the phone or emails (not too technical questions)
- Keeping customer data up to date
- Coordinate incident resolutions with Level 2 and Level 3 staff
- Native German
- Fluent in English
- High school degree
- Willing to relocate to Athens, Greece
- Visa provided for Non EU candidates
Accurate, communicative skills, conversational capabilities, customer oriented, empathic, monitoring, planning and organizing, pro-active, problem solving, responsible, self-reliant, stress-resistant and team player.
- Excellent Basic Salary
- Flight ticket provided to Athens
- Taxi pickup service from the airport
- 2 weeks free hotel accommodation (breakfast included)
- Free Greek language courses
- Monthly performance bonus
- 175% day salary if work on Sunday or Greek holidays
- Overtime paid
- 2 extra full salaries paid per year (pro rata)
- Training provided (paid)
- International working environment
- On-site canteen (discounts for employees )
- Welcome event
Why use Recruitment Agency
* You are given extra support in preparing for interviews
* You have a contact person who gives you all the details of the job
* You can ask for your application feedback anytime via email or phone
* You don't have to face the situation where company do not reply to you for days.
* All our services to job seekers are free of charge.
We also offer bonus scheme to candidates.
This could be the ideal job for you, if you are looking for a place to learn the dynamics of a growing company and to help solving new problems with your way of thinking.
If you match the following criteria or are not sure, if you are a good fit or if you want to move to Greece at all, just send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from DK Global Recruitment
- Employment opportunity for Dutch speakers in Greece - Relocation provided
- Czech or Slovak jobs in Greece - quick relocation to Athens
- Dutch customer care agent - Quick relocation to Greece
- German customer care agent in sunny Greece
- Account manager with German in Dundalk, IE
- Slovenian or Croatian native speaker? Work abroad! CS area jobs in Greece
- German speaker? build a career in sunny Greece
- Attractive salary for Fluent Italian speakers - Athens based
- Italian native speaker? Work abroad in 2017 - CS area jobs in Greece
- German Customer support role in Athens, Greece - Flexible start date