Finance Director - Minneapolis, MN
POSITION SUMMARY: The Director of Finance, Financial Planning and Analysis, leads team of 8+ finance professionals, responsible for leading general finance, forecasting, budgetary and Incentive activities for a UHS.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Partner with the Sales, Operations & Corporate leaders to help lead the financial performance, with timely reporting & key insights on key driver/drainers
- Responsible for the preparation and approval of budgets and forecasts including coordination with leadership to forecast revenue, operating cost, financial position, cash flow, reporting and analysis.
- Responsible for reporting tool and partnering with IT to ensure all appropriate users have appropriate tools and access to such tools.
- Provide interpretation and administration excellence for the company's Sales Incentive Plan (SIP) and Management Incentive Plan (MIP)
- Annually, provide SIP & MIP plan design and analytical support to the executive team through industry best practice and internal analytics
- Provide and present financial statements and related analysis data to executive team.
- Work closely with UHS Accounting Departments to ensure accurate reporting/accounting requirements.
- Support executive team in compensation planning and reporting.
- Support commercial organization establishing and ensuring compliance with Service Level Agreements
- Participate in acquisitions and new product offering activities, including financial analysis, due diligence, transaction documentation and integration activities.
- Responsible for development & communication of performance of financial metrics and other ad hoc reporting and analysis for Management.
- Hires, trains, develop, and appraise staff effectively.
Takes corrective action as necessary on a timely basis and in accordance with Company policy.
Consults with Human Resources as appropriate.
- Assist with mergers and acquisitions work
- All other projects as assigned
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee in this position.
It is not intended to give all details or a step-by-step account of the way each procedure or task is performed.
The incumbent is expected to perform other duties necessary for the effective operation of the department.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting required
- 7+ years of finance/accounting management experience required
- MBA/CPA preferred
REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Analytical and reasoning skills.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of accounting and financial regulations and policies
- Ability to diagnose and prioritize organizational needs, as well as successfully execute most effective course of action.
- Strong team player mentality
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from Universal Hospital Services
- Hospital Service Technician, Worcester MA (Temp)
- Medical Equipment Service and Delivery Driver, Tampa (Temp)
- Divisional Executive, Strategic Accounts - Chicago, IL
- Clinical Specialist - Denver, CO
- Strategic Account Executive (Medical Sales) - Phoenix, AZ
- Hospital Service Technician, Renton WA (PT)
- Hospital Service Technician, Houston TX (PT)
- Legal Support Specialist/Paralegal - Minneapolis, MN
- Hospital Service Technician, Wixom MI (PT)
- Account Executive - Grand Rapids, MI
- Medical Service & Delivery Driver, Houston TX
- LMS Administrator
- Medical Equipment Delivery Driver, Tiffin, IA (FT)
- Hospital Service Technician, Memphis TN (FT)
- Biomedical Equipment Repair Technician Tampa FL (Temp-FT)
- Hospital Service Technician, Philadelphia PA (PT)
- Hospital Service Technician, Manhattan NY (PT)
- Surgical Laser Technician, Richmond VA (FT)
- Hospital Service Technician, Louisville KY (PT)
- Surgical Laser Technician, Dallas/Ft. Worth TX