Junior .NET Developer
The Junior .NET Developer is a team member involved in many aspects of a customer engagement; from the collaboration with other team members and customers to determine the best solution for a particular engagement to the design, development and delivery of software products.
Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the U.S.
for any employer will be considered.
- We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas at this time.
- Maintaining & developing software solutions using Scrum/Agile
- Applying the very best technical agile patterns and practices when building custom software solutions
- Maintain continuous, open, consistent professional communication with customers, peers and team members.
Openly listen to others and confirm understanding to ensure everyone is on the same page
- Be committed to making a positive impact on our client's engagements
- Working closely with team members on quality-related activities
- Understanding of the .NET platform
- Experience with the ASP.NET MVC and/or Spring
- Familiarity with object serialization to one of the following: XML, JSON, BSON
- Database development skill using SQL Server or Oracle or equivalent
- Working knowledge of object oriented design, patterns and practices
- System integration experience using either SOA techniques and ASMX or WCF (or equivalent) and/or JAX-RS or JAX-WS (or equivalent)
Benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental, Life, Accidental, Short/Long Term Disability, 401k program
More Jobs from Agile
- Bookkeeper Office Manager
- Sr. Project Manager
- Senior DSP Engineer (Audio)
- Desktop Support Representitive
- Senior Business Analyst
- Junior QA
- Senior Java Developer
- Help Desk Tier I
- Software Test Engineer III
- Payment Processing /Fintech Project Manager
- Senior Ecommerce Business Analyst
- Cloud Architect
- Linux Engineer
- Payroll Assistant
- Security Analyst III
- .Net Developer
- Senior DSP Engineer (Audio DSP & Android)
- Senior Software Engineer (OS-BSP)
- Network Engineer