Business Development Associate
You want to help change the way the world views customers.
From professional sports teams to Fortune 100 companies, we work with some of the biggest brands in the world – and so will you.
We are a successful global software company with a start-up mentality.
Our leadership team is always available, teams work side-by-side and fresh perspectives are not only encouraged, they are celebrated.
Vision Critical was born from the idea there had to be a better way for companies to connect with the people who matter most to them: their customers.
The belief that people matter is the core of our culture.
We believe that people have wisdom that’s worth listening to, learning from and acting on.
Be one of those people at Vision Critical.
We are looking for a Business Development Associate to join us in November!
Your role will be to research, generate, qualify and maintain a channel of new customers, identifying future opportunities for the business.
We are looking for a motivated individual, with a tenacious attitude who can demonstrate great communication skills, particularly when cold calling contacts from large organisations.
Being part of the growing Vision Critical team is a great opportunity for anyone looking for personal and career development with the chance to learn from some of the best professionals in the industry.
- Actively generate and manage new business leads
- Qualify new business opportunities through cold calling
- Schedule introductory meetings for team members
- Manage prospect relationships through punctual follow up calls and email correspondence
- Ensure the CRM system (Salesforce) is up-to-date, tracking ongoing sales activity and conversation details
- Assist with the preparation of presentations and demo surveys for initial meetings
- Experience in a lead generation or business development role
- Proven experience with cold calling
- Ability to work both in a team and individually
- Ability to sell ideas and concepts
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent internet and MS Office skills
- Background knowledge and experience in technology or market research is an asset
- Motivated- you’re keen to achieve personal goals and targets
- Resilient- you remain persistent and determined when facing challenges
- Tenacious- you’re determined to be successful
- Self-starter- you use your own initiative with little need for direction
- Organised- you’re able to manage your own time effectively and productively
- Confident- you’re able to speak to new people fearlessly and in a personable manner
If you are interested in catapulting your career to the next level we invite you to apply online now. Please note that due to the high volume of applications received only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We thank you for your interest in Vision Critical and encourage you to constantly check our website for a list of all current opportunities.
Applicants, please apply directly on company career [age