Production/Design Engineer - Egham - £34,000 - Permanent
My client is a leading provider of gas monitoring, energy management and refrigeration systems controls equipment and is looking for an Electrical Engineer with the ability to undertake the design of small electrical panels.
Competent with CAD or Solidworks you will oversee a small assembly workshop which will involve the preparation of designs and information to enable products of suitable quality to be assembled at optimum cost.
Furthermore, you will develop and maintain bills of materials, drawings, assembly instructions and test procedures associated with manufactured/finished products.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Engineer with CAD experience and practical skills gained from elector/mechanical assembly works to join a team at an established company with a strong market presence.
To apply for this position please forward your CV to rhutchings@Kasus.co.uk or contact Rob Hutchings on 02392 314679
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- QA officer
- Regional Procurement Officer
- Salesforce Technicial Architect - Home Working
- Mid-weight .Net Developer
- Senior .Net Developer
- Technical Buyer
- Systems Administrator
- Procurement Lead
- IT Sys Admin
- Lead Process Technician
- Quality Control Technican
- Business Support Coordinator
- Lead Maintenance Engineer
- Maintenance Technician
- Multi Skilled Engineer (Elec Bias)
- Oncology Pharmacist
- Purchaser - Electronoics Manufacturing
- Senior Test Development Engineer
- Defence Information Architect
- PCB Design Engineer