Electrical Engineer - Get Training Into Compliance - Graduate
My client is market leader in providing climate solutions all over the world.
To support their growing development team, they are looking to expand their compliance team.
This is a great opportunity for a recent engineering graduate, who is looking to build his skill-set in the Niche area of Compliance.
You come in an experienced team that is making sure that all the products they develop are compliant with current legislations.
The team is working with a variety of legislations (mechanical, electronical, environmental legislations,...).
Initially you will mostly be focussing on the electronic EMC legislation.
However afterwards you will have the chance to expand your skill-set and also get experience with other legislations.
This will allow you to develop to a complete compliance engineer and develop a broad skill-set.
Compliance can only be learned on the job, so this a unique opportunity to start your career in this niche area.
The company has a very international culture and puts a big emphasis on innovation and working with the latest technologies, to stay ahead of the competition.
Therefor candidates looking to relocate can also be considered, as long as they are committed to stay for the long run.
To be successful:
- Scientific master degree, ideally engineering
- A good feel for technique
- Interest in compliance and regulatory
- Fluency in English, Dutch is a pre
- Living close to the Seaside or willing to relocate
- Valid Work permit
Apply by sending your CV in MS word to Xavier De Coker on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0032 240 34 980 for a conversation in confidence.
COMPLIANCE / ENGINEER / REGULATORY / ELECTRONICAL / MECHANICAL / CHEMICAL / GRADUATE / BELGIUM / JUNIOR / EMC / MECHANICA / ELECTRO TECHNIEK / PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT / INDUSTRIAL ENGINEER / BIO-ENGINEER
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Data Engineer - Leading Insurance Company!
- /Application Engineer/Performance coatings/N
- Software QA – Attivita' Variegate – Lombardia
- junior recruiter/across Europe with Dutch
- Ambitieuse Sales tijger gezocht in recruitment
- Administrator Project Manager – Entry Level Pharma – Antwerp
- Pharmaceutical industry – work in analytical development?
- USP Team Leader - Growing Company
- INSPECTEUR FROSIO - Chargé d'Affaires - COTE ATLANTIQUE - CDI
- QP/Industrial Pharmacist – Start Career in Multinational
- Montatore – Progressione di Carriera – Centro Italia
- Senior penetration tester – Web app focus
- Experienced Speech and Language Therapist
- Recruitment Consultant- Expanding Nordic Team
- Geography Teachers, London, Progression Opportunities
- Time to improve your teaching career?
- CHANGE CONTROL ENGINEER - MILANO - AZIENDA MEDICALE
- .NET – Aggiornamenti Costanti – Milano
- Primary School Teacher's wanted, pt&full time,
- Senior Penetration Tester- Embedded Security- IoT