Infrastructure Operations Support Officer- West Yorkshire
My Client, a local authority, is looking for an Infrastructure Operations Support Officer to work on an initial 6 month contract in West Yorkshire.
To be considered for this role you must have a driving license and use of car with business cover.
Key Requirements are:
The Workspace Project is a cross department configuration and deployment of a new virtual desktop platform for the majority of Council employees and my client require staff with varied ICT skills to accommodate the diverse activities of the project.
Such activates may include;
, Working closely with service departments to understand their requirements prior to on-boarding with the new virtual desktop technologies.
, Preparing, scheduling and deploying our virtual desktop hardware.
, Recovering legacy assets post deployment and ensuring appropriate protocols are followed.
, Application packaging into the virtual desktop infrastructure.
, Desktop Support: End user support
, PC/Laptop builds
, Hardware installation
, Software Installation
, Operational understanding and experience of networking.
, Working knowledge, ability to support and troubleshoot Windows Client OS and Microsoft Office.
, Manual installation of OS, Installation and troubleshooting of software drivers, Understanding and troubleshooting Windows registry, Basic troubleshooting of virus and malware issues
, Support and troubleshoot remote access.
, Mobile Devices: Configure and deploy Smartphones (IOS, Android and Windows), Troubleshoot connectivity issues
, Service Management: Use of ITSM tools e.g.
Cherwell, BMC Remedy, LANDesk
, Working to SLA's & Knowledge of ITIL
You may need to be able to undertake lifting and handling of heavy IT equipment such as PCs and Monitors.
If you are interested in this role please contact Andy at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208958 or email email@example.com
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Substance Misuse Nurse
- Mental Health Nurse
- Support Engineer
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Multi Trade - Swindon
- Head of Inclusion and Behaviour | Doncaster Council
- Child Protection Team Manager - Sheffield
- Waking Night Support Workers, Ipswich & Bury St Edmunds.
- Customer Service - Client Contact Team Member
- Band 6 Physiotherapist, with immediate start, in Bourne!
- Flight Delay - Legal Administration Assistant
- Personal Injury - RTA Litigation Fee Earner
- Personal Injury - RTA Fee Earner
- Band 5 Registered Nurse - Stafford
- Registered Nurse Manager-Clinical Lead
- Contracts Lawyer
- Registered Mental Health Nurse - Hull
- Mental Health Nurse
- Mobile Caretaker- Dorchester
- Cleaner- Dorchester