Facilities - Site Manager
We are looking for a Site Manager for a London based client.
This role will support our client in maintaining their critical defence sites and making our customers' lives easier.
- Manage all site-based activities to ensure a safe, secure and compliant estate; specifically ensure all planned, preventive, reactive and remedial maintenance is safely executed on time and fully recorded to enable commercial recovery.
- Monitor, analyse, report and continuously improve performance to maximise commercial entitlement; sustainably delivering excellent service and best-value
- Hire, train, engage and retain sufficient, suitably qualified and experience staff to consistently deliver the required service levels and scope; managing succession planning, leave and training to protect operational availability at all times.
- Establish and maintain contingency plans to protect service delivery and rapidly recover from any disruptions or service interruptions.
- Establish and continuously improve systems and processes to consistently deliver high-quality across all service streams.
- Develop new business by seeking and providing cost-effective solutions to client problems.
- Provide leadership and direction to site based staff, developing skills matrix and development plan for all team members.
- Provide Line Management to direct reports including Personal Performance Planning (PPP).
- Ensure that a culture of team working, task ownership and flexible working is actively encouraged and implemented across the site.
- Effectively communicate the operational management deliverables to all Supervisors, ensuring all issues and problems are reported and managed in a controlled and timely manner.
- Anticipate, prepare for and control all safety, security, operations and performance risks.
- Develop good relationships with supply chain partners; monitor and manage their performance to ensure commercial compliance, best value and continuous improvement.
- Professional Chartered Engineer - Mechanical, Electrical, Systems, Civil
- SMSTS card and CSCS card - gold/ black cards
- Degree or Master's Degree in an Engineering, Facilities Management or Business
- Good commercial skills; able to control costs and develop new business
- Previous experience, ideally in a hard services FM environment preferred
- Excellent IT, written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience in leading & developing high performing multi-functional teams
- Smart appearance; good with people
- Clean, full UK driving license
- BIFM is desirable
- IOSH / NEBOSH preferred
- Company car
- 25 says annual leave plus bank holidays
- Private healthcare after 6 months
- Company pension scheme
We are happy to speak with candidates and advise on suitability.
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
- Registered Nurses - Rehabilitation in Patients' Own Homes
- Oncology Nurse for Homecare
- Palliative Care Nurse-Homecare
- Senior Design Engineer
- Design Manager
- Hand Therapist
- Practice Development Lead - Theatres
- Senior 1 Neuro Occupational Therapist
- Senior Staff Nurse - Oncology
- Practice Development Lead Nurse - Oncology
- Junior Sister - ITU
- Resident Medical Officer - SPR Cardiac Doctor
- Service Engineer
- Mobilisation Manager
- Senior Engineering Manager
- Project Manager/ Senior Engineer - Housing
- Contracts Manager
- Mobilisation Manager